Options

Brock Turner

No discussion about the Stanford athlete rapist?

Brock Turner released from jail after serving 3 months for sexual assault

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/02/us/brock-turner-release-jail/index.html?client=safari

And the latest news...

Stanford rape case: Armed protesters await Brock Turner's arrival at Ohio home

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stanford-rape-case-armed-protesters-brock-turner-home-ohio-a7225381.html

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Yeah, I commented on that POS somewhere in the last couple days.

How might you want this to be discussed (well aside from some of my earlier, rather harsh, and previously-stated thoughts).
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    Stanford? Oh yeah, big money. Ah hu...

...the little creep. :minus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Geez man.

The guy hasn't had a good ribeye cooked by his pappy for a month or so now.

Let the druggies rot in jail... this poor guy's paid for his simple mistake.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    There was quite a bit of discussion about him previously.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/255989/stanford-rapist/p1
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    Poor kid couldn't enjoy his steak
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125

Poor kid couldn't enjoy his steak

......and while he had his SHORT lockup he probably couldn't watch the swimming events from the Rio Olmypics. Before his horable acts he had a shot at making the US Olympic swim team.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    I'm not sure what else can be said , he's a rapist subhuman that has ruined a woman's life and should be in jail !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I love that protesters are at his home...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,894
    yeah but the neighbors have to deal too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    mickeyrat said:

yeah but the neighbors have to deal too.

I was thinking about this too, mickey. Gotta suck enough to know they lived next to this asshole, but to be subjected the loss of peace and quiet in their neighborhood, must be tough. Especially if young children are around, having to explain this all.

Just sad, really - and angering - that it happened to begin with, and then his so-called punishment.
  • Options

I'm not sure what else can be said , he's a rapist subhuman that has ruined a woman's life and should be in jail !!!

Yep.
  • Options

Yep.
    Something we can all agree on!

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I haven't keep with this POS but how did he got only 6 months and released after 3 months ? something weird about this, daddy's money and political friends maybe ????

Godfather.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I wonder if people came to his house to protest, then saw this guy and said, fuck it, let' go bowling instead ....

• Options
    Jason P said:

I wonder if people came to his house to protest, then saw this guy and said, fuck it, let' go bowling instead ....

This guy is asking a valid question... and I would like to know the answer.

• Options
    Jason P said:

Do you think they shoot the bowling pins?

• Options
    When I imagined protesters, I thought of unemployed college kids marching around with bullhorns for the first week, then drifting off over the next few weeks leaving the neighborhood littered in hacky sacks and $35 tents. I think Brock could have handled that.

But no, he has attracted a small, yet crazy and dedicated group of protesters. The kind that can get their ammo payload distributed properly but can't quite plan the font on the posters properly.

There has to be some poor bastard in that neighborhood that put his house up on the market a week ago who is cursing the gods.
  • Options
    He waited until today to register as a sex offender.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/89904618/?client=safari
  • Options

Jason P said:

I don't think he's asking....
  • Options
    I guess we would be letting him off easy if we could just forget about this scum forever.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214

Jason P said:

not to turn this into a different topic, but gun people really think it's ok that this guy can stand in the middle of the street with this kind of firepower legally?

i do feel sorry for the neighbors. suck they have to put up with this shit.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

Jason P said:

not to turn this into a different topic, but gun people really think it's ok that this guy can stand in the middle of the street with this kind of firepower legally?

I feel the same about the neighbors.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

Jason P said:

yes. ohio is open carry state(unless you are black, in a walmart, with a pellet gun. ironically its in the same general area). concealed carry with permit.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

Jason P said:

Yeah, I agree. If I were one of the neighbors I'd take a very long vacation if I could afford it or move.

• Options

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    No doubt this donkey should be locked up for a good long time...maybe life. but his life will never be the same, being a registered sex offender is a life sentence full of some very stringent restrictions (usually)...I know its not much considering the heinous act he committed, but at least he'll be reminded and hopefully will have a rough ride in life. I will admit, does this judge have Canadian roots, that's the kind of sentence they'd hand out here, minus a lifetime listed on the sex registry.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

No doubt this donkey should be locked up for a good long time...maybe life. but his life will never be the same, being a registered sex offender is a life sentence full of some very stringent restrictions (usually)...I know its not much considering the heinous act he committed, but at least he'll be reminded and hopefully will have a rough ride in life. I will admit, does this judge have Canadian roots, that's the kind of sentence they'd hand out here, minus a lifetime listed on the sex registry.

He will have the fury of social media following him as well. Who is going to hire this guy if it means having gun nuts protesting in front of your business? Technically, his life would have been better off if he got 2.5 years and flown under the radar.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

He will have the fury of social media following him as well. Who is going to hire this guy if it means having gun nuts protesting in front of your business? Technically, his life would have been better off if he got 2.5 years and flown under the radar.
    Very good points, what about travel ... very hard for Canadians with a criminal record to travel to the US, probably the same for us residents travelling abroad...not going to be a very enjoyable life, unless his daddy has enough to make his life more bearable.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    just had an interesting thought: how would we react if Brock was our brother or son ? young kids do stupid shit all the time and I'm not trying to defend him (he knew what he was doing) but really how would you react if he was your brother or son ? anybody here honest enough with them selves to answer that ?

Godfather.