Options

For sale framed 93 Kozik Neil Young/ Pearl jam

$3500 obo shipped in the USA.

Comments

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,232
    $100
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Gonna pay for daycare this year instead.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,433
    My avi already says it, but this print is a classic!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

$100

I appreciate the support but have to pass

• Options

Horse2345 said:

$100

</blockquo

Read the rules, no auctions. People aren't stupid, you just post a stupid price and then take the closest offer, pretty much an auction.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

$100

I didn't know you were the admin of these forums. If you want me to delete my posts then I'll be your huckleberry. Are we cross?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I love the Kozik! Blind Melon and Pearl Jam?!! My two favorite bands!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Love this print. Good luck OP
  • Options
    Lol, damn that must be a nice frame since you think you're gonna get about 2k for it.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    My first poster that I framed almost the day I got it.
    You got a great collection there op.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Am I the only one who would actually like to see a photo of this $3500 framed poster? Please, if you would like that much money, a firm price and photos are a must. Thank you.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Am I the only one who would actually like to see a photo of this $3500 framed poster? Please, if you would like that much money, a firm price and photos are a must. Thank you.

I put obo.
  • Options
    clark_pclark_p Posts: 203
  • Options

What's up bud? How are you?
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Dont worry the guys not serious.
  • Options
    gnazteegnaztee Battle Ground, WA Posts: 82
    My first PJ show. Wish I would have bought the poster then, but I was 17. Not really on my radar at that point.
    Portland '93, Seattle 1 '98, Seattle 2 '00, Phoenix '03, ACL '09, Dallas '13, OKC '13, ACL 1 '14, Bogota '15, Wrigley 1&2 '16
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    edited August 2016

deadendp said:

I put obo.
    Yeah, while of course the asking price is completely ridiculous, there is nothing wrong with posting a sale with a stated price obo. It's only an auction when the amount goes up with offers, not down.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    photo image_zpszkwpz09d.gif
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

I put obo.
    Yeah, while of course the asking price is completely ridiculous, there is nothing wrong with posting a sale with a stated price obo. It's only an auction when the amount goes up with offers, not down.
    Really? Then I have a Benny for sale for $10000 obo. Just pm me your best offers. Totally different than an auction.
  • Options
    KC2917 said:

PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

I put obo.
    Really? Then I have a Benny for sale for $10000 obo. Just pm me your best offers. Totally different than an auction.
    Exactly
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Horse2345 said:

KC2917 said:

PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

I put obo.
    Exactly
    Dude, stop crying. it's fucking silly that you're posting on every single thread complaining about these listings. There's got to more to life.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Horse2345 said:

KC2917 said:

PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

I put obo.
    Exactly
    Dude, stop crying. it's fucking silly that you're posting on every single thread complaining about these listings. There's got to more to life.
    Lol, nobodies cryin dude, I'm having fun.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    KC2917 said:

PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

I put obo.
    Well then I guess report it to the mods and see if they close the thread. If they do, we'll know that 10C agrees with you.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    tonifig8 said:

Bump!

Haha. You're not instigating, are you?
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:

tonifig8 said:

Bump!

Haha. You're not instigating, are you?
    Nothing to instigate... Just bumping for a good seller... This is an active listing. ;)
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    If your judging this to the "letter of the law" it doesn't break the rules. But if you're looking at this in the "spirit of the law" it's totally taking advantage of a loophole to hold an auction on Lost Dogs.

I truly hope it does not become a trend.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,144
    The rules on this board are very clear. "letter" and "spirit" are never mentioned. They also say "You can trade and set a reasonable price here for Pearl Jam memorabilia as long as the item is not available elsewhere on the site". Everyone may have a different opinion on what is a "reasonable price", but then that is the reason for asking for a best offer. Nobody except the mods gets to decide if something is a reasonable price, and nobody but the seller gets to decide which "best" offer they will accept. Just because "you" think it is breaking the rules, doesn't mean that anyone is actually breaking the rules. Even worse, you guys are keeping these posts at the top of the forum, so everyone gets wayyyyyy too much time to consider them. If you think it is breaking the rules, report it. Or ignore it. But leave them the fuck alone, so they drop off the first page. It seems obvious that nobody is considering these offers, so let them disappear.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    I love this thread too!!!
This discussion has been closed.