Options

So who got lucky today with night 2 Temple of the Dog Seattle tickets?

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Ticketmaster credit card page was f'd up - it kept forwarding to a blank page. I thought I was gonna lose my two tickets to Seattle 2. Fortunately, I was able to get it to stay on the checkout page by going back a page (I know, you are NEVER supposed to do that...) and by clicking the X in the browser window. Genius! Lucky... The PJ gods were in my corner - after going 0/3 in the lottery (SEA, SF and LA). Perhaps the PJ gods respected that I have been in the 10c since 1992!
  • Options
    vickisomoyavickisomoya Seattle, WA Posts: 184
    I was in line at the box office on Friday 50 ppl by about 6 ppl in front of me they completely sold out of even the second show they had been on sale for a total of like 20 mins. Ugh.

To cheer myself up I'm going to drive to Boston for night #2 without a ticket and hope!

If any body needs a buddy for night 2 in Boston please
    l m k !
    take the reigns and
    steer us towards the clear here
    I know it's already been sung
    but it can't be said enough
    ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,849
    Anyone still with an extra ticket to Seattle Night 2 please let me know.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    demetrios said:

Anyone still with an extra ticket to Seattle Night 2 please let me know.
    Thanks!

I'm still looking for a Seattle 2 ticket also ...
    :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    I got lucky, barely. But me and my one ticket will be there with bells on! One month till it's TOTD time, getting excited.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    I never got night 2 tickets but I did get night 1 tickets and that coincides with a Seahawks game, so I've got no complaints. When there's two back to back shows like PJ or ToTD you kind of want to go to both, but given how many people got shutout of both I shouldn't complain I only got tickets to 1 :)
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

I got lucky, barely. But me and my one ticket will be there with bells on! One month till it's TOTD time, getting excited.

food, drinks, recreational goodies on me for your Faile help.... thanks again.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735

It was my pleasure to help you out with the Faile and Wilco was a great show, thanks again for that. But yes we should definitely try and connect in Seattle.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

It was my pleasure to help you out with the Faile and Wilco was a great show, thanks again for that. But yes we should definitely try and connect in Seattle.
    i'll send you my #, i'll be there 19th to 22nd....
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    No luck here. Was driving through the mountains to our next gig and lost service as soon as i started searching, hoping i can find a single or pair
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula