Options

Help with ticket distribution question....

I have for both Fenway shows, does anyone know if the fan club gives you both nights at once? I might get there late on Sunday and want to save some time. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    I read an email from 10club that someone posted on Facebook about Wrigley having a will call for both shows and you can not get night 2 tickets at night one. I assume the same applies for Fenway.
  • Options
    AZinNYPJ said:

I have for both Fenway shows, does anyone know if the fan club gives you both nights at once? I might get there late on Sunday and want to save some time. Thanks!

Is this your first show?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756

AZinNYPJ said:

Is this your first show?
    If I remember correctly you could pick up tickets for Wrigley 2013 the day before the concert so I think some thought something similar was going to happen here.
  • Options
    AZinNYPJAZinNYPJ Posts: 6
    Not my first show, but the first time I ever had tickets to both shows at a venue with two shows. Thanks for the info, maybe they will say in the e-mail we should get shortly.