Options

OFFICIAL - TOTD have/want ticket thread

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
Let me jump in. If I don't get selected for the lottery I need 1 for Philly!

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    1 or 2 tickets for Seattle if not selected. Man I hope I get lucky in 10C lottery. Good luck to all who enter.
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Need 1 Philly. Would be willing to swap MSG. Might even have a Boston HOB ticket up for grabs...
  • Options
    ISO 1 San Francisco ticket. Currently not comfortable dropping a full $200 on a pair of tickets with the risk of not being able to sell the 2nd one, would prefer to take an extra ticket off someone else's hands.

Thanks!
    Sarah
    ~I'll ride the wave where it takes me ~

Pearl Jam: MSG 5/21/10, Pitt 10/11/13, Hartford 10/26/13, Berlin 6/26/14, Leeds 7/8/14, Milton Keynes 7/11/14, Detroit 10/16/14
    Eddie solo: Beacon Theater 6/21/11, 6/22/11
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200

ISO 1 San Francisco ticket. Currently not comfortable dropping a full $200 on a pair of tickets with the risk of not being able to sell the 2nd one, would prefer to take an extra ticket off someone else's hands.

Thanks!

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to find someone for your extra ticket.
  • Options
    deweildeweil Posts: 245
    Don't know about anyone else but I was left out in the cold for this presale - just got an email from Soundgarden mailing list 30 minutes ago! Thanks for the head's up :)

Anyways, if anyone has an extra PHL ticket, that would be amazing. I'm going to try for the lottery/general sale but want all bases covered.
  • Options
    Need two for Seattle, if all else fails
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere