Options

Bid on this autographed Pearl Jam 50's Fender guitar @ this year's Ah Haa School Auction w/Jewel

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
edited July 2016 in The Porch
@ Ah Haa School for the Arts

Bid on this autographed Pearl Jam 50's Fender Stratocaster guitar at this year's Ah Haa Art Auction on Friday, July 15!!!

https://twitter.com/AhHaaSchool
https://www.facebook.com/AhHaaTelluride
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Beautiful!! I can wish, can't I?
  • Options
    @ Daiva Chesonis

Here it is folks ... The genuine Fender Strat signed very recently (and very locally) by all of Pearl Jam. Goes up for auction this Friday evening along with gorgeous pieces of art plus umpteen goods and services at the Ah Haa Annual Art Auction, a benefit for the local arts school and its scholarship funds. I'll co-MC with the lovely Jennifer Nyman-Julia (who's about to hit the high seas with her family on August 1. Bon voyage!). We'll be decked out in silver to commemorate the school's 25th anniversary, we recommend you do the same. See you on the runway in the big tent this Friday, doors (and flaps) open at 6pm.
    [This is like posing with rock-n-roll's Stanley Cup.]

• Options

• Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    Min bid is about 10K
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @ Ah Haa School for the Arts added 2 new photos.

Exciting Announcement!! Jewel will be performing at the Ah Haa Art Auction with the signed Pearl Jam Stratocaster Guitar!!! Get tickets now at www.ahhaa.org (so you don't avoid lines) so you don't miss this unforgettable performance!! Only a few reserved seats ($100) left, call the Ah Haa to purchase!

We will also be featuring photographer, Jeff Lipsky and honoring past celebrity artists including Gus Kenworthy, Ron Allred, General Norman Schwarzkopf and more!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    http://www.ahhaa.org/ah-haa_events/art-auction/

Pearl Jam-Signed Fender Guitar

Value: Priceless
    Minimum Bid: $12,600

A Fender Classic Series 50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Regular with a Fiesta Red Maple Fretboard signed by the band Pearl Jam
    BID NOW
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Damn. I would be all over that bid if...
    1. I had the extra money
    2. I lived in the area and could bring it home
    3. Jewell came to my house with the guitar
    4. I wasn't already married
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Hope all went well last night.