edited June 2016 in The Porch
Figure this deserves it's own thread...

Hail, Hail all the lucky ones!!!

Totally fucking awesome
Post edited by my2hands on

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    Is this true? I was just on TMR. There was nothing listed. These is the merging of my two favorite artists. Got a link or anything??
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    Awesome indeed! :)
    MedozK said:

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mrussel1 said:

Is this true? I was just on TMR. There was nothing listed. These is the merging of my two favorite artists. Got a link or anything??

This is real
  • Options
    It is both depressing and thrilling. I don't know which emotion is more prevalent.
  • Options
    CH139159CH139159 Posts: 50
    After missing out on so many limited vinyl releases, the gods gave me a break. I'm going tonight. I feel like a kid on Christmas.
  • Options
    wnh1977wnh1977 Iowa Posts: 587
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006:5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
  • Options
    CH139159 said:

After missing out on so many limited vinyl releases, the gods gave me a break. I'm going tonight. I feel like a kid on Christmas.

Can I ask how you got tickets? What was the process? I'm a member of TMR and here of course. So curious..
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    This came out of nowhere?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
    edited June 2016
    I called the record store to see if I could get on a list. I'm not driving two hours without a ticket. Anyone that's generous feel free to PM anytime before 6 and I'll head that way. I texted my brother to go to Grimey's this morning, but he's out of town. He's a big PJ fan as well.
    Post edited by porchdweller on
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • Options
    God I love JW. I wonder if this will be dual release or what. It's certain to be on vinyl, right? Got to be...
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    I wonder if anyone joined the 10 club last night because of the tweet yesterday and got into this event? That would be something.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Holy fuck!! Please please record this straight to acetate and release it!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    CH139159CH139159 Posts: 50
    edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

CH139159 said:

Can I ask how you got tickets? What was the process? I'm a member of TMR and here of course. So curious..
    You had to be the first 25 in line and be a 10 Club member. You had to show them your membership number and ID. According to the PJ staff, only people whose ID matched their membership could get put on the list, but they might've made some exceptions.

Edit: I'm also a Vault Member at TMR and haven't received anything in the way of an invite. The blue room is small. They gave out 25 +1's so there's 50. I imagine some record industry people and friends will fill the rest of the allotment.
    Post edited by CH139159 on
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    CH139159 said:

Hopefully you'll get a limited vinyl of this show!!!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I hope this goes to vinyl is is widely available for us all. Super cool of them to do this show.
  • Options
    What time do they play tonight? Any ideas?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Can't wait for tonight, so excited.
  • Options
    This is mega fuck awesome
  • Options
    Throwing this out there again, if anybody needs a plus 1, I'm 30 mins away and I have cash and trades
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493

Holy fuck!! Please please record this straight to acetate and release it!!

Someone on other thread said it is but not sure if that's confirmed
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    mrussel1 said:

CH139159 said:

Had to be at Grimey's this morning. They had 50 Bonnaroo posters and the first 25 10C members in line got a ticket to toinghts event. It's actually not a ticket, you have to show your ID and your name is on a list. I was 30th in line, but lucky number 24 for 10C members. The next few hours are going to be really long haha.

Also, I really hope the people on the waiting list all get to get in also. I felt bad for them
  • Options
    Sarava said:

I hope this goes to vinyl is is widely available for us all. Super cool of them to do this show.

It will go vinyl. It must. Question is who releases it and does is it branded TMR like the other releases. His vinyls are exceptional, in my opinion.
  • Options
    I also live in Nashville and have trades and cash if you need a +1. I have a framed 2008 Bonnaroo poster, an extra Ames PJ20 poster, etc. Hit me up!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Sarava said:

It will go vinyl. It must. Question is who releases it and does is it branded TMR like the other releases. His vinyls are exceptional, in my opinion.
    Let's hope the only thing limited about it is getting into the actual show - been waiting for years for this to come to fruition. I thought maybe Mike interviewing Jack for that past newsletter opened the door.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    mrussel1 said:

Sarava said:

If it does it will be TMR. Maybe a dual release. But zero chance it's solely a PJ release.
  • Options
    I hope Jack joins them on stage... I envision a Red Mosquito for the ages
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Sarava said:

If it does it will be TMR. Maybe a dual release. But zero chance it's solely a PJ release.
    Doesn't have to be a TMR vault package - just a single record release of the show. They sell em' that way. I have a Divine Fits one.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    MedozK said:

Can't wait for tonight, so excited.

Are u frantically pacing yet, lol
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    I'm hoping for something to rival the Benaroya magic.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Sarava said:

Hope you're right. I prefer TMR's pressing vs the PJ pressings. They both have very nice packaging. I'm watching intently for this quarter's release.