Options

Preacher (AMC)

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
edited June 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone watching this? I am, and, after just 2 episodes, I think it's very good! I think this will be a "have to watch" show for sure. It's detailed, creative, weird, funny, super dark, violent, deals with religion, the Devil, good vs evil ... it has it all. ;) And I feel like it will be one of those shows that will create good discussion, kind of like Lost did. I'm excited to have a good new show! It's been a while since one like this has come along.
(this is in part a Seth Rogan project, and I saw him talk about a comic book that this show is based on when he was on Fallon. I don't know anything about that, but maybe someone else knows more?)
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited June 2016
    Watched the pilot last night. Will catch up this weekend. Good stuff so far, I never watched lost but I do like the weird stuff going on in this one. I don't really know anything about the origin of it either.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,527
    It's on my list..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..