Options

Analog Membership Question

Irish_AenimaIrish_Aenima Memphis, TN Posts: 122
I joined the analog membership earlier this year. I was hoping to receive the DEEP issue and Wishing Well 7" that members are currently receiving. I emailed and the 10c said my single and magazine had shipped on May 16th...

Since it still hasn't arrived, I emailed and received this response:

"We apologize for the confusion. You have a 2016 Analog Membership.

Please know that the Band still makes the annual Ten Club Single & Deep Magazine for the fan club.

The 2016 Ten Club Single & Deep Magazine will be shipped to you when they are finished. You'll know that the are going to production when the completed digital copies are made available for you to download from your MY MEMBERSHIP page.

As a Bonus, you have also been given the Digital Download of the 2015 Ten Club Single & Deep Magazine. Enjoy!~

Best Wishes,
10c"

So my question is...since I joined back in February...do I not receive the current single and magazine? If not...I am assuming you basically have to be a member for an entire year and you receive the single the following year? (that sucks) I can't complain...just thought the $40 would get you the current year's single. :(

Comments

• Options
    pjfan1971pjfan1971 Posts: 73
    I joined in early this year also so I am interested in this as well.
    Lallapalooza 8/20/92
    Atlanta 4/94
    Greenville 4/16/16
    Columbia 4/21/16
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    May 16 + Mail Innovations = LOL
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,869
    edited May 2016
    The record singles and deep issues currently being shipped are for the 2015 members! These items are always one year behind! You should receive a record and deep issue for 2016 around this time next year.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

The record singles and deep issues currently being shipped are for the 2015 members! These items are always one year behind! You should receive a record and deep issue for 2016 around this time next year.

Damn... :bawling:

Thank you for the clarification.

ANY chance anyone would be willing to sell the Wishing Well single? One of my new favorite PJ tracks.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    Whats up with the T shirts? Do I buy one or do I get one with my membership?
  • Options

You have to add it to your cart and use the promo code to get the shirt.
  • Options

You should have a redemption code in your profile. You get a free shirt with your membership. Sometimes they do other goodies. Last year you had the option of a t shirt or luggage tags.
  • Options

Ray J. T. said:

ANY chance anyone would be willing to sell the Wishing Well single? One of my new favorite PJ tracks.
    Your best bet is to hit up eBay. This years single and deep issue were a hot item. Although some people were all not to excited about them. You could also hit up the lost dogs section and see what you can snag up. But for the most part people hold on to them for collectible purposes. Btw welcome aboard. Greatest fan club ever.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Your best bet is to hit up eBay. This years single and deep issue were a hot item. Although some people were all not to excited about them. You could also hit up the lost dogs section and see what you can snag up. But for the most part people hold on to them for collectible purposes. Btw welcome aboard. Greatest fan club ever.
    Will it not go up for sale in the store like the past singles?
  • Options

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

The record should. The deep issues I have never seen for sale on the site.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

For now, go to your account and click on membership and you can download the singles right now for free. At least you have something to listen to. If you 100% need the vinyl record, then either see if someone wants to get rid of theirs here in the Lost Dogs section. If not, they're on ebay for sale for around $10.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102

You have to add it to your cart and use the promo code to get the shirt.
    Thanks, they've always just sent them in the past...