I would say one of the Top 10 setlists ever
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,164
    I agree

Break out
    Force of nature....that's a jam
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    There are no words, just bliss. So unbelievably blessed to have been in the building.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,509
    People here were so chill too! My wife and I entered GA at like 7:45pm, walked up on Mike's side and were only like 6 people deep! By the last encore, with some people leaving we were only one off the rail! Got to strum Mike's Les Paul, got my first pick, and got to enjoy that amazing setlist! Where else would that happen? Love being back on Canadian soil!
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639

There are no words, just bliss. So unbelievably blessed to have been in the building.

So unbelievably jealous, but so unbelievably happy for all of you that were able to attend. In 2005 they played an awesome show in QC, then followed it up with 3 more awesome shows in Halifax and the St John's shows, so the next 3 shows have a chance to be really amazing as well.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    Awesome setlist..
    Of the girl, Pilate, Whipping, Needle and the damage..wow..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

it has to be one of my top 5 best setlists ever, plus they played all 3 requests from this board each one with their own special story, just a magical show

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    edited May 2016
    Happy for a friend of mine who was there last night..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

it has to be one of my top 5 best setlists ever, plus they played all 3 requests from this board each one with their own special story, just a magical show

It went from 10 to 5!

Hank tell us more about the show! Love that you got Of Th Girl!!!
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,736
    edited May 2016
    Anyone know if there is special significance in opening with Of The Girl? Was it a request? Anything?
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Dammit! I'm gonna have to buy the bootleg box set. These shows are ridiculous!!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited May 2016
    after seeing set list like this I don't think I ever want them to put out a new album and tour in support of it ha

so far this Quebec Show and Lexington are two bootlegs I am guaranteed to buy
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

CROJAM95 said:

Amazing set

They just bust out some. Nutty sets on the reg

I think that is going a little far... it is a great setlist, would love to see it, but i'm not sure its anything worth shitting your pants over though
  • Options

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

It went from 10 to 5!

I was watching on Periscope, I am stuck in Seattle, and they hardly ever play here anymore
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Awesome show. Knew when the tour would be announced this one would be great

*high fives quebecois
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

It was such a soulful show. In addition to the rarities and requests the versions of Black, Better Man and Porch were some of the best IMO. All the guys seemed to be loving the crowd and Ed's voice and the sound in the arena was great. And Mike? He's just killing it!!! He just gets better and better. An awesome trip!
  • Options
    camsjam said:

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

It was such a soulful show. In addition to the rarities and requests the versions of Black, Better Man and Porch were some of the best IMO. All the guys seemed to be loving the crowd and Ed's voice and the sound in the arena was great. And Mike? He's just killing it!!! He just gets better and better. An awesome trip!
    As the show unfolded, those of us following the show in the setlist thread, were like wow, so many times during the show, the next 3 shows should be really fucking great too, Ottawa should be buzzing after QC, plus Canada always has great shows
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,076
    13 repeats from MSG 1. No reason to travel to see this band anymore.

(/sarcasm)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,020

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

It went from 10 to 5!

I was watching on Periscope, I am stuck in Seattle, and they hardly ever play here anymore
    Has there ever been a West Coast tour where they haven't played Seattle?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

It went from 10 to 5!

Has there ever been a West Coast tour where they haven't played Seattle?
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778

CROJAM95 said:

Amazing set

This made me laugh. Set lists are so subjective as everyone has a difference of opinion on what songs they want to hear. Are you saying top 10 set list of shows you have attended? Just curious
  • Options
    jmug23 said:

CROJAM95 said:

Amazing set

This made me laugh. Set lists are so subjective as everyone has a difference of opinion on what songs they want to hear. Are you saying top 10 set list of shows you have attended? Just curious
    Sorry, I will restate one of my top 10 setlists ever, that the band has ever played
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375

camsjam said:

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

As the show unfolded, those of us following the show in the setlist thread, were like wow, so many times during the show, the next 3 shows should be really fucking great too, Ottawa should be buzzing after QC, plus Canada always has great shows
    I feel so fortunate that I caught the 2 shows I did==Greenville and QC. Both were last minute impulse decisions and I think I got the best of both. Gville rocked start to finish (well there was a lil break but it was just slamming!) And QC was so well done and touching. The people there were great....now I want to do Toronto! (Gotta feeling about #2) But after having to take so much (mostly unpaid) time off work to help my Mom I gotta be earning and not spending! When I lived on the West Coast (LA) I always wanted to visit Vancouver and if they go west next tour that will be my first pick. Hope Ottawa gets a great show! The fires in Alberta are terrible. So many people displaced. Canada deserves some good PJ mojo.
  • Options
    camsjam said:

camsjam said:

23scidoo said:

Awesome setlist..

I feel so fortunate that I caught the 2 shows I did==Greenville and QC. Both were last minute impulse decisions and I think I got the best of both. Gville rocked start to finish (well there was a lil break but it was just slamming!) And QC was so well done and touching. The people there were great....now I want to do Toronto! (Gotta feeling about #2) But after having to take so much (mostly unpaid) time off work to help my Mom I gotta be earning and not spending! When I lived on the West Coast (LA) I always wanted to visit Vancouver and if they go west next tour that will be my first pick. Hope Ottawa gets a great show! The fires in Alberta are terrible. So many people displaced. Canada deserves some good PJ mojo.
    I think all 3 of the remaining shows will be special, there is such an awesome vibe after that last show