Anyone still in need of tickets for MSG2?

If you're in Manhattan & near the Upper East Side, I have 2 reserved tickets available - Section 119 - for sale at face value. I have an offer from an acquaintance, but he's really not a PJ fan. I really would rather the tickets go to a 10C member, because I know a lot of people didn't get tickets & really wanted them. Plus I think a 10C member would appreciate the experience more. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Comments

• AlaGAlaG Brookline, MAPosts: 519
    I'd be down to go in with another member on these. Anyone?
  • andrew68andrew68 TorontoPosts: 884
    MEP22 said:

If you're in Manhattan & near the Upper East Side, I have 2 reserved tickets available - Section 119 - for sale at face value. I have an offer from an acquaintance, but he's really not a PJ fan. I really would rather the tickets go to a 10C member, because I know a lot of people didn't get tickets & really wanted them. Plus I think a 10C member would appreciate the experience more. Let me know if anyone's interested.

you're a star....good on you !

He was okay,... but wondering... about wandering
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,293
    AlaG said:

I'd be down to go in with another member on these. Anyone?

Yup
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,293
    I'll take the other
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • andrew68andrew68 TorontoPosts: 884
    He was okay,... but wondering... about wandering
  • cutzcutz Posts: 6,347
    JC29856 said:

I'll take the other

Yeah, hook this man up. He came a long way.
  • ajg260ajg260 Posts: 15
    I'd love to go! I am in Soho and can meet you whenever!
  • AlaGAlaG Brookline, MAPosts: 519
    JC29856 said:

I'll take the other

Give me a ring. Sent you a PM.
  • MEP22MEP22 Posts: 7
    I have someone who can come to me to pick up the tickets. So, the tickets are sold. Wish I had enough tickets for everyone - sorry!!
  • schmegwaxschmegwax Posts: 3
    I have a TM ticket, section 219