Options

Bristow 2003 Raw Audio

evdjj3jevdjj3j Old Mountains Posts: 114
When I saw PJ at Bristow VA in 2003 I was able to download the raw audio of the show from PJ as mp3 a few days later, This was the audio that went on to become the CD for the show. I lost that audio in a hard drive crash, does anyone have a copy? I would like to have it because it contains all the audio from the show, more than what is included on the CD,

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I'd be interested in this too!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Thank you. I wished they still made these available, I love having the inter song banter that they cut out of the final CDs.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    evdjj3j said:

Thank you. I wished they still made these available, I love having the inter song banter that they cut out of the final CDs.

You're welcome. I didn't know (or forgot) that they had cut some of the banter. It would be nice to have the uncut show available again, except at a higher bitrate (can't believe these mp3s are 64kbps/22khz!) or even better, lossless.
  • Options
    Yes, it would be awesome if they didn't cut that. I would love to have the banter from the Lexington show I just saw. I played the Hell out of those Bristow MP3s while I was waiting to get the CDs right after the show.