Options

I really need to thank this one couple (Philly II).

I really need to thank the couple who were at Philly II who bought me a poster.

The posters were incredibly hard to get tonight (and quickly sold out at all kiosks because each only had 25 to sell).

There was a guy who seemed to follow the band around who knew how to get posters at a posters only table. I brought a couple with me to help them get a poster.

When I got to the front of the line, the vender told me they only accepted cash, so I had to leave the line and go get cash and went back into the line hoping they would still have a few left (I am simply a concert goer, not a reseller and like to have a little souvenir for my wall to show where I've been). The couple who originally followed me to the line found me back in line and bought me a poster but I never got the chance to pay them back.

I hope this post finds them and from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you two for purchasing a poster (and a tube!) for me. People like this make me proud to be part of the Ten club and it's what makes everyone here so great. Love you guys.

Sincerely,
David
(Young guy, long hair, red flannel shirt, and light blue jean jacket)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    For all the fucked up things that happen in this life, it is so...what? nice, reassuring, uplifting...that people like this are around - and acknowledged, and thanked, as well.

From what I heard and read, sounds like an amazing show tonight.

Revel in it, man! All of it. Happy for you.

To that couple, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Bravo!