Options

Effects Pedals FS/FT

dudemandudeman Posts: 2,977
Doing a little downsizing. All pedals are in excellent to like new condition and include original boxes and manuals unless specified otherwise.

Maxon AD-9 Pro-Analog delay. Made in Japan with Panasonic BBD chip. True bypass switching and very warm, analog tone. - $200.00.

Tech 21 XXL Bass-Bass distortion/overdrive. Made in USA. Sounds great on guitar and bass. Cleans up pretty well with rolling back the volume on the guitar. Has lots of gain but still retains note definition at higher gain settings. Nails the heavy, grunge tones of the 90's. - $75.00.

HAO Rust Ride-Bass overdrive. Made in Japan. Has inputs for passive and active electronics and separate "wet" and "dry" outputs. True bypass switching. The connectivity of this pedal makes it a versatile studio tool. Works great for guitars, basses and vocals. Can be used with two amps or mixer channels simultaneously. No box or manual. - $100.00.

Prefer PayPal. Will consider trades for other pedals or vinyl. I have more to add and if you're looking for something in particular, I might have it lying around.
If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV