Delete

gotnoname19gotnoname19 Posts: 70
edited February 2016 in The Porch
;;laksdjf;alkdfjs;alkdfjs;asldkfj
Post edited by gotnoname19 on

Comments

• Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. I just think that with so many folks putting GA as their first pick, there were a ton that missed it and ended up with a later pick (or nothing). Ten Club once explained that the lottery works by taking everyone who had X show as their choice one and then randomly drawing from that pool. If there any tickets remaining after that, they then take all the people who had X show as their choice two and do another random drawing. And so on for all choices and shows. If this is truly the method, then the number of choices you make should have no impact on your likelihood of getting your first choice.
  • Options
    ckravitz said:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. I just think that with so many folks putting GA as their first pick, there were a ton that missed it and ended up with a later pick (or nothing). Ten Club once explained that the lottery works by taking everyone who had X show as their choice one and then randomly drawing from that pool. If there any tickets remaining after that, they then take all the people who had X show as their choice two and do another random drawing. And so on for all choices and shows. If this is truly the method, then the number of choices you make should have no impact on your likelihood of getting your first choice.

If it works the way you say it does, then putting GA for your first choice would pretty much squash your 2nd, 3rd, 4th... priorities. If you whiff on GA for Wrigley, you don't get a shot at Reserved unless it didn't sell out to people who had it as their first priority - which doesn't seem likely.
  • Options

ckravitz said:

If it works the way you say it does, then putting GA for your first choice would pretty much squash your 2nd, 3rd, 4th... priorities. If you whiff on GA for Wrigley, you don't get a shot at Reserved unless it didn't sell out to people who had it as their first priority - which doesn't seem likely.
    DING DING DING!

And for some reason, so MANY people cant seem to figure that out.
    And they go for GA, where they have an 80% chance of NOT getting a ticket.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

I know a guy who posts like this when drunk
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    whofeelslikeadrankwhofeelslikeadrank Posts: 2,702
    edited February 2016

I know a guy who posts like this when drunk
    :fearful:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV