Options

Enjoy the shows!

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
edited January 2016 in The Porch
For the first time in a long time, I didn't try for tickets & I'm ok with that. Saving for this & that with my wife...and I couldn't be happier about that! (I'm also hoping for some West Coast dates.)

For those that won tickets, congrats & enjoy the shows!

For those that didn't, I've been there. But I also have been able to go to every show that I wanted to see. How? Public on sale or through a friend. My buddies Adam & Spencer found me an extra to Spokane on the floor. And my buddies Robley, Mike, Jason, Dan, Brian & Brandon helped me score a Seattle ticket. It'll happen for you all as well. Breathe.

Was I bummed at first? Of course. But it all worked out & it will most likely work out for you all as well!

PJ has been going at it for 25 years...think about that. That's 2/3 of my lifetime & a true rarity these days. We're lucky they still tour, write & record.

We're lucky they're still a band.

Enjoy the shows. This community is full of amazing people. Don't let the negativity get you down.

Fingers crossed for West Coast dates! If not, I'll have to hope for next year.

Forgive the rambling...that's the NyQuil working.

Enjoy the shows, guys.
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by mfc2006 on

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ha! Cheers to the NyQuil working, and with you on westcoastfingercrossing.

Feel better, and thank you for bringing good energy and a smile amid the non (even if medicine-induced, still appreciated).

.........and, your 2/3 = 1/2 for me.

Aye, Davanita!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Bump for NyQuil!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com