Options

School Shooting in Canada

I just saw this: http://news.yahoo.com/two-reported-dead-canada-school-shooting-221201831.html

I feel for the families of the victims. Such a waste. At least they caught the shooter.
If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    Yeah, just terrible. I haven't seen any info at all yet, except that there was a shooting and apparently 4 are dead. No word on who the shooter is, who was killed, nothing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Well they said the shooter was a student in the school?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Well they said the shooter was a student in the school?

Only just saw that now.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,977
    So two of the victims were the suspects brothers? It looks like two separate locations. Obviously a very disturbed individual.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    dudeman said:

So two of the victims were the suspects brothers? It looks like two separate locations. Obviously a very disturbed individual.

Really he shot two of his siblings oh my damn ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    17 year old charged with 4 counts of first degree murder and 7 counts of attempted murder. 2 teachers and his 17 and 13 year old brothers dead. (Not sure if that 17 year old brother is a twin, a step sibling or half brother or something... not that it makes a difference).