Options

ISO: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers--She's The One LP

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
I love this album....
a lot.

A couple of years ago, I bought into that re-pressing pre-order from Acoustic Sounds (yes, my order is still active). However, I wonder if this reissue will ever happen. Yet, I still wait....patiently.

So...I'm looking for a playable copy (does not have to be mint). I am open to trading for it or just buying it outright...or a combination of both. If anyone spots this album at their local shop or knows of anyone that's willing to part with it, please let me know.

Thanks...and yes, I am still (and will forever be) looking for a reasonably priced copy of Benny Hall. It'll never happen....I know that. Just putting it out there.

Thanks!
Matt

PS: I actually PLAY my records. Yup. That's right, I break the plastic off & let it go. Thx.
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    Good luck in your search. I lucked into one at a local record store a year or two ago (which also eventually led me to wildflowers as well). They're not easy to find, but they're out there.
  • Options
    Zod said:

Good luck in your search. I lucked into one at a local record store a year or two ago (which also eventually led me to wildflowers as well). They're not easy to find, but they're out there.

Thanks! Been looking for a long time, but I'll find a copy someday
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I love this album and this was a great era from the band....crazy what this album and wildflowers goes for....I haven't been able to pull the trigger on the record yet but I've been stalking it for along time! Good luck, Mabye someone has a copy they don't play anymore they will part with
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Top!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com