Options

Vladimir Putin

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    JC29856 said:

Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
    An IP address from the agency was the source of an attempted breach of the state's voter registration database, according to Georgia's secretary of state.

http://www.itworld.com/article/3148709/security/georgia-says-its-traced-an-attempted-voter-hack-to-dhs.html

Putin spoofing DHS ip to hack elections, genius.

Because it makes sense for anyone to hack an election on Nov 15th, particularly a non swing state. I'm curious why you even posted this article in this thread.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

An IP address from the agency was the source of an attempted breach of the state's voter registration database, according to Georgia's secretary of state.

http://www.itworld.com/article/3148709/security/georgia-says-its-traced-an-attempted-voter-hack-to-dhs.html

Because it makes sense for anyone to hack an election on Nov 15th, particularly a non swing state. I'm curious why you even posted this article in this thread.
    Attempt was made to hack Cobb county results, then file a review in Cobb to start a nationwide "election was rigged" campaign.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Attempt was made to hack Cobb county results, then file a review in Cobb to start a nationwide "election was rigged" campaign.
    How would you know this, unless you were the mastermind behind it? You think the DHS decided to start subverting democracy in Cobb county of all places? Why not Fulton?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

How would you know this, unless you were the mastermind behind it? You think the DHS decided to start subverting democracy in Cobb county of all places? Why not Fulton?
    Georgia early voting!!!
    Fulton county wasn't close. Cobb was to be the pebble thown in the pond.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Georgia early voting!!!
    So why would the DHS try to break in on Nov 15th, a week after the election, in a state that wasn't close. I'm still not following the master plan you invented.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Georgia early voting!!!
    So why would the DHS try to break in on Nov 15th, a week after the election, in a state that wasn't close. I'm still not following the master plan you invented.
    Georgia wasn't close? Define close?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Georgia early voting!!!
    5 points ain't close. Michigan was close.

And Clinton won Cobb anyway. Explain this strategy again....
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Georgia early voting!!!

Points?
    Ain't?
    Clinton won Cobb?
    Explain?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Georgia early voting!!!

Points?
    Ain't?
    Clinton won Cobb?
    Explain?
    Points - in business, points are used synonymously with percentage.

Ain't - American slang for "is not"

Clinton won Cobb - Hillary Rodham Clinton, Democratic candidate for President, exceeded the vote total of Donald J. Trump, Republican candidate, in Cobb County, Georgia, United States of America. She exceeded his vote total by 2.1 POINTS (see above). Ergo, Clinton won Cobb.

Explain - verb
    make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas.

Kapeche?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Georgia early voting!!!

Points?
    Ain't?
    Clinton won Cobb?
    Explain?
    Points - in business, points are used synonymously with percentage.

Ain't - American slang for "is not"

Clinton won Cobb - Hillary Rodham Clinton, Democratic candidate for President, exceeded the vote total of Donald J. Trump, Republican candidate, in Cobb County, Georgia, United States of America. She exceeded his vote total by 2.1 POINTS (see above). Ergo, Clinton won Cobb.

Explain - verb
    make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas.

Kapeche?
    Yes sir. It all makes sense now, but I'm currently under the influence of GMOs
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210

Immortal? :wink:

Not immortal. That's just how Slavic people look.
  • Options
    Hasn't the United States played world police long enough? Ukraine was Russia prior to 91. Palestine was a country before 1947. ISIS was born out of a power vacuum when US withdrew from Iraq,a place we shouldn't have gone in the first place. Putin is no more corrupt than our own presidents,past and future. He's just more honest to the world in his corruption.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    So it's ok that Russia played such a big part in our election are Americans really ok with this ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    When Putin was asked about the US investigating Russia's involvement in US elections Putin replied. "The current president who called for the investigation has more to do with the losing candidate then myself or Mother Russia Russia Russia"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    joseph33 said:

Hasn't the United States played world police long enough? Ukraine was Russia prior to 91. Palestine was a country before 1947. ISIS was born out of a power vacuum when US withdrew from Iraq,a place we shouldn't have gone in the first place. Putin is no more corrupt than our own presidents,past and future. He's just more honest to the world in his corruption.

How many political foes and journalists has Putin had killed? Every hear of the apartment bombings?

Wake up America
  • Options
    Don't worry our government has our backs/minds.

See here: http://www.portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2016/12/senate-passes-major-portman-murphy-counter-propaganda-bill-as-part-of-ndaa

The bipartisan bill, which was introduced by Senators Portman and Murphy in March, will improve the ability of the United States to counter foreign propaganda and disinformation by establishing an interagency center housed at the State Department to coordinate and synchronize counter-propaganda efforts throughout the U.S. government.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    joseph33 said:

Palestine was not a country before 1947.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    CIA Concludes Russian Interference Aimed To Elect Trump
    http://n.pr/2h91bNV
  • Options
    ^^^

Well that settles it then.
    No need to discuss further the libs/radlibs were right.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

joseph33 said:

UN resolution 181 of 1947 took away large swaths of land from the east and west of the Jordan River to help create today's Jewish state. I think Palestine was a country prior to US interference.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    joseph33 said:

BS44325 said:

joseph33 said:

UN resolution 181 of 1947 took away large swaths of land from the east and west of the Jordan River to help create today's Jewish state. I think Palestine was a country prior to US interference.
    Nope
    Wrong
    Palestine was never an independent state prior to 1947.
    It was controlled by different ruling countries that changed many times over the centuries.
    The British controlled it
    The Ottoman Empire
    The Romans controlled it
    The Arabs
    And so on and so forth
  • Options
    joseph33 said:

BS44325 said:

joseph33 said:

Uh...no.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Make Russia Great Again!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    my2hands said:

Make Russia Great Again!

It will be now that it has its own puppet in the WH !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Make Russia Great Again!

MRGR versus MAGA? Nah!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited December 2016

my2hands said:

Make Russia Great Again!

It will be now that it has its own puppet in the WH !
    Yup!
    Putin knows what a narcissistic idiot Trump is, and he is going to take full advantage of that. Putin's going to play Trump and his giant ego like a fiddle. If it weren't so pathetic and worrisome it would be hilarious.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Putin took avantage of Obama and Clinton for 8 years. We'll see if that continues.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    BS44325 said:

Putin took avantage of Obama and Clinton for 8 years. We'll see if that continues.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020