Options

Foo Fighters skate board deck - WOW

$119

These looks friggin sweet.
Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!

Comments

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited November 2015
    These are very cool!
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    $119 each or for the set?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    yep! $119 for the three decks. Sold as a bundle. Love the representing on some major cities - sonic highways. I see Seattle, L.A., New York, Chicago and I haven't yet googled what the infinity-shaped building is yet. Doing so as we speak.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options
    Definitely a good deal...I just don't collect decks.

...and I don't need a new collection. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Rock Candy you DO need a new collection and it MUST start with FooFighters skate decks or I will cannibalize your entire fridge and the contents within with such haste and poignancy!

• Options
    Does that mean you will buy it for me? I have a tiramisu in my fridge right now...along with copious amounts of bottled fermented yeast and hops.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    haha that sounds like the bees little knees. If I were in Seattle I WOULD!