Options

PLEASE SHIP VAULT #5 VINYL EARLY??

DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
now we all know this has been a very off year...can we get our preorders for Vault #5 vinyl shipped out before xmas?
Vault #4 didn't arrive til late Jan. this year....

and I think 1 Patagonia collab backpack was enough for PJ20.
new one? yikes!!
U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    They said Jan or Feb.... so April? ;)
    No, it would be cool if we were all surprised by early delivery, but I assume the timing has nothing to do with 10C and everything to do with the manufacturer at this point.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    yep just like Vault #4 & Sonic Evolution vinyl was delayed in Europe. manufacturer ships to Seattle then 10 Club repackages orders then we get ours...lengthy process
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    I have a feeling there will be a long delay. And just because Vault 5 vinyl pre order were extended almost 2 months. But many bands are having problems with vinyl delays due to pressing plant backlogs. Vinyl is back in a big way. I wish there were more & more new vinyl pressing plants in Canada & the USA. Business would be great!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    Some awesome rich person has to build some presses first. Seems like the main problem is that no one is making presses anymore, and the old one are in disrepair and there aren't any replacement parts.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Some awesome rich person has to build some presses first. Seems like the main problem is that no one is making presses anymore, and the old one are in disrepair and there aren't any replacement parts.

yeah like when Jack White took years to find parts for Voice-O-Graph at Third Man Records then recorded w/ Neil Young on his A Letter Home album.

hopefully vinyl plants never go extinct...
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    PJ_Soul said:

what she said, one can only dream
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...