Options

MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION RED SPLATTER VINYL

2»

Comments

• Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    I've just got mine in AUS…. red splattered…. both vinyls glued on the sleeve!!! HELP!
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    zezito77 said:

I've just got mine in AUS…. red splattered…. both vinyls glued on the sleeve!!! HELP!

Special Glue Edition 1 of 1. Ebay it. I think that is your only hope.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    zezito77 said:

Just email 10C. They'll send you a replacement I'm sure (who knows if it will be black or splattered, but FYI, when I got a defective red LB, they sent me a red replacement, so....). They might want a photo of the damaged item.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    not sure 10c has vinyls, however I do believe they have vinyl.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    PJ_Soul said:

zezito77 said:

Just email 10C. They'll send you a replacement I'm sure (who knows if it will be black or splattered, but FYI, when I got a defective red LB, they sent me a red replacement, so....). They might want a photo of the damaged item.
    Yep, but they might ask you if you want a replacement of that defective vinyl, you will have to break the vinyl in half and send them a photo, if you want the replacement. If that happens, I'll be interested in that damaged red splatter. :p
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

zezito77 said:

Yep, but they might ask you if you want a replacement of that defective vinyl, you will have to break the vinyl in half and send them a photo, if you want the replacement. If that happens, I'll be interested in that damaged red splatter. :p
    True, they might. Then again, I figure it's a throw-away in any case. There isn't much point or value to records that are glued to the sleeves, lol. They may as well already be smashed.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    goo gone
  • Options
    Red splatter version received here in Portugal today in perfect condition :)
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Hi-
    Has anyone received a Red Splatter LP from a online store, other then PJ website?
  • Options
    Spoken said:

Hi-
    Has anyone received a Red Splatter LP from a online store, other then PJ website?

I haven't heard anyone yet score one outside the 10club store.
  • Options
    I am looking for a red splatter mad season, I have things to trade or cash is good as well. PM me thanks.
    Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
  • Options
    New listing? Or was this the old one but relisted cause someone internationally never paid?

MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION RED SPLATTER VINYL
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/252122670167
  • Options
    Current bid: US $300.00

Damn! 388 CDN plus another 100 plus for import charges & shipping.
    The hunt continues ..
  • Options
    1 day left!
  • Options
    6 hours left @ $300.
  • Options
    Ended at $486, yowza!
  • Options

Ended at $486, yowza!

Yep. This is gonna be tough to find one now. D'oh!!! :(
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Ended at $486, yowza!

The items that are auctioned off by 10C for charity always go for more than usual.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Ended at $486, yowza!

The items that are auctioned off by 10C for charity always go for more than usual.
    Great way to inflate the value of your merch.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Ended at $486, yowza!

Not to mention the ones from the 10c charity are the only ones sealed. Those who got them through the random, had to open them to find out they got 'em.