Blackout Songs

PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
edited August 2015 in Given To Fly (live)
1) Jeremy: We played this song a lot of times back in the day and then we decided that we weren't gonna play it... Well, it wasn't that we decided it was just that every time we played it, it literally felt like the roof was caving in on my head and somebody was pouring cream soda on my head and I would start to black out ... And we did it at sound check today and apparently it still happens for some reason... So if I happen to fall on the floor can somebody... Just come pick up the mic and finish the song... ~ Eddie Vedder (01/10/09)

2) Throw Your Arms Around Me: There's one song we're going to play and every time we play it... One of the reasons we don't play it that often is that every time I start to faint about halfway through the song... Every fuckin' time we play it... And then when you wake up out of fainting, it's a real trip... It's like a bad acid trip... I know... But if you help me on that one I'll remind you... ~ Eddie Vedder (25/11/09)
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
Post edited by Pap on

Comments