Options

PJ Concert Played on the PA System at the Hotel Pool

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,914
Props to the Hyatt in San Diego. The huge one with the two towers. Between the towers is a large pool area. PJ Radio playing over the PA system a nice surprise. I'm sure it was a case of a fan on the channel changer knob and probably not too different from the case of the prisoner in Shawshank Redemption playing a record over the PA. I really enjoyed it today. Approx 11:30am-1pm pacific. Sounded like a 1998 concert.

Have any of you encountered unexpected public encounters of PJ music like this? When I get my Hyatt satisfaction survey, it will be top ratings! Sitting by the bay, with a view and PJ loud over probably 20-30 speakers?!? Yeah!
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river

Comments

• Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    edited July 2015
    Haha that Shawshank Redemption picture was great!
    I once entered a shop and they were playing Black. I though "great! I'll take a look here", and then Ed made that mistake and I knew it was the MTV unplugged performance. And it turned out to be the full show, not just Black! I was shopping with my mom, so I told her, and just then noticed one of the workers of the shop was looking at us with a smile. I obviously gave him a thumbs up!
    It totally made my day.