Options

Early PJ performance. Record store appearance!!!

I've never seen this but it's awesome!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ked2VyOQKJM

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    Notice any craziness???
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968
    saw this long time ago, I thought it was a famous video
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    ehbacon said:

saw this long time ago, I thought it was a famous video

I never saw this so I was shocked when I did come across it. Wish I had found it sooner!

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Notice any craziness???

Yeah, Mike and Stone are on the wrong side!
  • Options

Notice any craziness???

Yeah, Mike and Stone are on the wrong side!
    Yep, that's the craziness I was talking about!
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump these videos are awesome to watch. :bee:
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Yeah I had this on VHS. One of them is tower records I think if I remember correcrly
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

Yeah I had this on VHS. One of them is tower records I think if I remember correcrly

Awesome info, Thanks!
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487

Notice any craziness???

long hair?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    I recently saw a framed band signed Ten promo poster hanging on the wall of a property I was appraising. The guy said it was from an appearance at Compact Disc World in Edison New Jersey circa 1991 or so.
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,390
    mrluthor9 said:

I recently saw a framed band signed Ten promo poster hanging on the wall of a property I was appraising. The guy said it was from an appearance at Compact Disc World in Edison New Jersey circa 1991 or so.

So how much more did the poster add to the worth of the property? :smiley:
  • Options
    mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    Hobbes said:

mrluthor9 said:

So how much more did the poster add to the worth of the property? :smiley:
    If you can remove it without causing damage to the structure it is considered personal property as opposed to real property.... so not much. lol
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......