Options

Joseph Arthur say that RNDM would be touring in the fall.

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544

Jeff you want better attendance at RNDM shows play bar shows only ...

I'm thinking they probably learned some lessons from the first tour.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    http://www.josepharthur.com/
    Nov 05 Club Cafe Pittsburgh, PA
    Nov 06 Jammin Java Vienna, VA
    Nov 07 Tin Angel Philadelphia, PA
    Nov 13 Iron Horse Northampton, MA
    Nov 14 The Music Hall Portsmouth, NH
    Nov 15 Helsinki Club Hudson, NY
    Nov 25 The Tangier Akron, OH
    Nov 28 Dakota Jazz Club Minneapolis, MN
    Nov 29 SHANK HALL Milwaukee, WI
    Dec 01 The Drake Hotel Toronto, Canada
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854

http://www.josepharthur.com/
    Nov 05 Club Cafe Pittsburgh, PA
    Nov 06 Jammin Java Vienna, VA
    Nov 07 Tin Angel Philadelphia, PA
    Nov 13 Iron Horse Northampton, MA
    Nov 14 The Music Hall Portsmouth, NH
    Nov 15 Helsinki Club Hudson, NY
    Nov 25 The Tangier Akron, OH
    Nov 28 Dakota Jazz Club Minneapolis, MN
    Nov 29 SHANK HALL Milwaukee, WI
    Dec 01 The Drake Hotel Toronto, Canada

NOOOOOO,
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    edited August 2015
    If he were coming close to me I'd be happy. But he's not, so I'm sad about no RNDM still. I'm surprised by the delay at this point. They cranked the first one out so fast, and Joseph always gets things out quickly. I guess they are just waiting for the right time for all of them to be able to deal with the release. Oh well. I'm patient. Although I'm starting to be impatient about the lack of an LP for Days of Surrender. Still only a cassette, and still not even a digital release. How stupid.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    PJ_Soul said:

If he were coming close to me I'd be happy. But he's not, so I'm sad about no RNDM still. I'm surprised by the delay at this point. They cranked the first one out so fast, and Joseph always gets things out quickly. I guess they are just waiting for the right time for all of them to be able to deal with the release. Oh well. I'm patient. Although I'm starting to be impatient about the lack of an LP for Days of Surrender. Still only a cassette, and still not even a digital release. How stupid.

Joseph retweeted a tweet from someone yesterday that said the test press of the Days Of Surrender LP got delivered to him, and posted a photo of it. Considering there has been no CD or digital release, I just assumed an LP wasn't going to happen. But apparently it's going to happen eventually. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    RP112579 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Joseph retweeted a tweet from someone yesterday that said the test press of the Days Of Surrender LP got delivered to him, and posted a photo of it. Considering there has been no CD or digital release, I just assumed an LP wasn't going to happen. But apparently it's going to happen eventually. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
    Oh, awesome news!! :) I think he'll surely have at least a digital release as well.... surely. :confused: