Options

create a new fucking section in the forums called Spin The Black Circle

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
I mean seriously half the Porch is taken up by Vinyl threads, so have a separate section where it is nothing but vinyl, for myself who isn't a vinyl collector, it can get annoying when over half the front page is sifting through vinyl threads, to find the actual threads when people are actually talking about music and tour dates, no offense intended, but there are so many of you, it is starting to overwhelm this forum, you deserve your own section

Comments

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    It's only a temporary thing because of the mystery sale. It's not like it'll be the same two months from now.
  • Options
    I hope so
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I don't think it is a bad idea, but I do agree with darthvedder. If another section were created, I would more want to see the "Desperately seeking concert tickets, GA only x 2, traveling a long way for a concert I don't have tickets to." That's the one that drives me crazy.

I have some vinyl, but not in a huge collector kind of way. When The Porch turned into AMT the other day, I get where you are going. It was starting to feel like a place that I and a few other forum members were embarrassed to be with all of the Benny crap. Thankfully, that has calmed a bit.

Nice to see you around, Hank! Haven't seen you around much lately.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Lol hank you're the man
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

I hope so

Hank man, smoke some weed and chill out dude.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    deadendp said:

I don't think it is a bad idea, but I do agree with darthvedder. If another section were created, I would more want to see the "Desperately seeking concert tickets, GA only x 2, traveling a long way for a concert I don't have tickets to." That's the one that drives me crazy.

I have some vinyl, but not in a huge collector kind of way. When The Porch turned into AMT the other day, I get where you are going. It was starting to feel like a place that I and a few other forum members were embarrassed to be with all of the Benny crap. Thankfully, that has calmed a bit.

Nice to see you around, Hank! Haven't seen you around much lately.

I have been pimping out the petition thread for a Canadian Tour this year before the South American Tour
  • Options

Lol hank you're the man

thank you, I will be appearing all week
  • Options

I hope so

dude, I always smoke weed it's legal here, and I am very chilled, just has been a little frustrating sifting through the threads lately, that's all, I got ADD and OCD, lol
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

I hope so

dude, I always smoke weed it's legal here, and I am very chilled, just has been a little frustrating sifting through the threads lately, that's all, I got ADD and OCD, lol
    Hahaha! : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

I hope so

That's as bad as my BP, ADHD, PTSD COMBO!! God ADD and OCD would be horrible together! No wonder we smoke, eh?
  • Options
    They should have a weed page too, called "had a smoke in a tree" or something
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ^^ Hank'll start that one here in a minute . . . ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

I hope so

That's as bad as my BP, ADHD, PTSD COMBO!! God ADD and OCD would be horrible together! No wonder we smoke, eh?
    Fuckin Eh! :-)
  • Options
    deadendp said:

^^ Hank'll start that one here in a minute . . . ;)

LOL
  • Options
    Or how about "Given Too High" ?
  • Options

Nice or In My Tree :)
  • Options

They should have a weed page too, called "had a smoke in a tree" or something

Lmao!! THAT would be cool!! I think I'd have to screen shot that as a profile pic, if they did!!
  • Options

Nice or In My Tree :)
    Every time I hear that song I giggle.. Sometimes it's fun being named Tree! ( nickname, not my actual name!)
This discussion has been closed.