Options

2000 CD Tour Set For Sale

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
edited September 2015 in Lost Dogs
I want to raise more money for this worthy cause:
community.pearljam.com/discussion/243094/fellow-fan-in-need-raffle-scheduled/p14

See my post there:

Have you always wanted a Pearl Jam 2000 tour CD set? Buy from me for $600 and I will buy $300 worth of raffle tickets here in your name.
They are not in mint condition but they are in very good condition, all play well and the set is complete. I bought for the low price of $600 on these boards a few years back and think that is a very fair price, and 1/2 of your purchase price will go toward this worth cause & buy you 60 raffle tickets toward these awesome prizes. You could end up with the 2000 CDs, and some prizes.
PM me if interested.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Wow. $600 is a great price for the set. Good Luck with your sale for this cause.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    MedozK said:

Wow. $600 is a great price for the set. Good Luck with your sale for this cause.

Thanks, I was stoked with it 2 years ago. I listen to them through my iPod anyway, the discs are collectibles I love to have but would rather help someone in need.
    Silent Bob rules.
  • Options
    Sale pending, thanks!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    very very cool of you op. excellent price.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Thanks sale is confirmed
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    :clap: