Options

Order History disappeared.

Anyone notice when you click on your order history it sends you to the shop page. I wanted to find some bootlegs I have previously purchased and normally when I click on Order History its all there now I'm just getting a shop page. Anyone have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Nope, mine still takes me to my order history.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Weird. I wonder if it's because I'm on my phone. I don't know I've always used it on my phone though.
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    It does'nt work on Phone. Probably has something to do with mistery vinyl fiasco as it dissapeared on Satruday
  • Options
    Do you mind telling me what the url says when you click on order history I want to try typing it in manually.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,483

Do you mind telling me what the url says when you click on order history I want to try typing it in manually.

http://pearljam.com/goods/account_history.php
  • Options
    Ya just automatically goes to goods mobile. Lame lol guess I'm getting out the laptop
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    works ok here
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 913
    Think it's because you're on your phone. I've had the same problem this weekend.