Options

Have a listen to our band - Chain Reaction

iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
Greetings! I would like to invite everyone to click on the link below and stop by our new Reverb Nation page and have a listen to our band - Chain Reaction. We are based out of Charlotte, NC and have finally gotten our act together (mostly...LOL) and are getting ready to gig. On our page are several originals along with a couple of covers. The originals were all done in my home studio so the quality is pretty good. The covers were done last Saturday during rehearsal on a cell phone...so quality is...not so good...LOL!

Anyway, we invite you to please stop by, have a listen (or several), and please remember to sign our mailing list so we can let you know when we post up new tunes! And if YOU have a band on Reverb Nation, let us know that too so we can return the favor!

Chain%20Reaction

PS - As far as PJ, I am a huge fan! Waiting to get the info on Rio tix for the fall...the wife and I are seriously considering that trip to go with our Amsterdam bucket list trip from 3 summers ago!
8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Comments

• Options
    xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    That "check out our band" sticky would be great for these posts....just saying.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy