Options

Show me your Pedal Board!

2»

Comments

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,976
    This is my guitar board: image
    BHealy said:
    Doesn't that link say that the Soul Vibe is a suitable alternative to the discontinued H&K unit that Mike uses? Either way, the SV is a great bargain. I almost bought one but went with a Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe instead. So far, I have no regrets with the MV.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    BHealy said:

I just ordered the MXR Uni-vibe. Its quite a bit smaller and same price as the BBE, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Well you won't be disappointed!!! Be sure to let us know how it goes :)
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    dudeman said:

This is my guitar board: image

BHealy said:
    Doesn't that link say that the Soul Vibe is a suitable alternative to the discontinued H&K unit that Mike uses? Either way, the SV is a great bargain. I almost bought one but went with a Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe instead. So far, I have no regrets with the MV.
    I was originally looking for a MV but couldn't find one so I bit the bullet and got the SV with very little knowledge. It's become one of my "must have" pedals in my chain.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    here is mine. this is from a few months ago. i have since cleaned it up and took care of all of the tangled loose cables....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    BHealy said:

I just ordered the MXR Uni-vibe. Its quite a bit smaller and same price as the BBE, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Nice! Hope you enjoy it. Really cool sound, and versatile with that chorus effect. That really adds lot more value to that pedal than I originally anticipated.
    here for the music...