Options

Anyone used the Marshall Micro Amps?

Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
Anyone know the difference between Marshall MS2, MS2R & MS2C? Are the exactly the same except for the colour?

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,721
    I have a black Marshall MS-2 and it looks exactly like the others except for color and they're all 1 watt so probably just color difference. It looks kind of cool and is fun to dink around with but that's about it. I used to have a Scholz Rockman. I kind of wish I'd kept it- I thought it had a better sound (but was headphones only for listening).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Yeah, other than the colour, they're the same. Decent amp for what it's designed for---small travel amp. I wouldn't gig or record with it.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    I have the mini full stack MS4, fun to play around with and even though it is almost twice as big as the MS2 it still fits easily into a bag or case....also fun to run pedals through just to mess around and see what happens.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."