Options

Ditto Looper failure- any other good suggestions?

BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
Hi Guys-
My beloved Ditto Looper failed me today. It seems like the switch failed, and it will likely cost as much to fix as to just buy a new one. I used my looped almost every day, and need a replacement. Anybody have experience with others in a similar price range with similar features? ($100-150 tops). EHX just released one that can record and store 11 loops- that would be a big plus.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    By the way- TC Electronics customer service is not so good. They're giving me the run around.....
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Those switches are a known issue with TC. You'd think they'd find a new supplier. Not sure how much of the functionality of the Ditto is in the switch, but other pedals of theirs have issues as well.

The EHX sounds cool and the Digitech JamMan is another good option for pretty no frills loopers.
  • Options
    Thanks DewieCox! Yesterday they told me to try a standalone power supply for it, which of course I've already tried (it didn't work), and then they said I needed to try a specific Boss power supply, or "anything that matches the specs of the One-Spot, but not the One-Spot." I would stay away from their products. Its a bummer, because I really liked the ditto.