Options

Pendulumorphosis...

So I just got the Ten Club single, and in may haste to listen to it, I forget to switch from 33 to 45...and it was awesome. Pendulumorphosis at 33rpm....creepy as hell.

Comments

• Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,040
    ….is awesome! I love it!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    edited February 2015
    I love this!
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    jarkkonieminenjarkkonieminen Melbourne, Australia Posts: 126
    Was used as the intro music in Phoenix 2013. Awesome!
    Pearl Jam
    1995: Melbourne #3
    1998: Melbourne 1,2 & 3
    2003: Sydney #1, Adelaide, Melbourne 1, 2 & 3
    2006: Melbourne #1
    2009: Melbourne
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Charlotte, Phoenix
    2014: Melbourne, Cincinnati, Memphis, Denver
    2016: Hampton, Columbia
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2
    EV
    2011: Brisbane #2
    2014: Melbourne 2 & 3
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I think it sounds awesome, I'll try playing it at 33 next time I get it out!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    CD1083CD1083 Albany, NY Posts: 58
    Tracks like this have me wishing Jeff and Stone would take over the next album.
  • Options
    Haunting Jeff awesomeness. Love it.
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I have to say upon first listen I'm not that into it. Hopefully it grows on me!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    OP: ha....I did the same thing. In addition having a spooky vibe at 33rpm...it still sounds pretty dang good!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Its cool - but not freak out cool. Definite upgrade from the last 2 singles - those were just awful.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    edited February 2015
    Demo stuff is cool, but it would be nice to have a rough vocal on it. Definitely falling prey to new stuff overhype. Been awhile since there was a single with 2 cool sides.
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    DewieCox wrote: »
    Demo stuff is cool, but it would be nice to have a rough vocal on it. Definitely falling prey to new stuff overhype. Been awhile since there was a single with 2 cool sides.

I would agree. The best xmas singles are the ones with unreleased studio/demo/soundcheck track on it. Let Me Sleep, Sonic Reducer, Drifting, Last Kiss/Soldier of Love, Love Reign O'r Me, Don't Believe in Christmas etc...

Live ones seem unimpressive. Probably because the band has released a bazallion live shows over the past 15 years. Last years had live tracks that didn't really feature our lead singer.. meh. The B-Side on this years is better than anything on the last few. PJ must have a few studio tracks they could plunk on one. The studio version of Baba, Of The Earth etc..
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,061
    Vinyl and Deep arrived today. LOVE this! Best 45 in a long time. Pendulumorphisis is great! Deep content is very cool also.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Zod wrote: »
    DewieCox wrote: »

I would agree. The best xmas singles are the ones with unreleased studio/demo/soundcheck track on it. Let Me Sleep, Sonic Reducer, Drifting, Last Kiss/Soldier of Love, Love Reign O'r Me, Don't Believe in Christmas etc...

Live ones seem unimpressive. Probably because the band has released a bazallion live shows over the past 15 years. Last years had live tracks that didn't really feature our lead singer.. meh. The B-Side on this years is better than anything on the last few. PJ must have a few studio tracks they could plunk on one. The studio version of Baba, Of The Earth etc..

they have got to be saving all the studio stuff for a lost dogs 2. I can't think of any other logical reason they wouldn't put out unreleased studio stuff on the singles.

I wonder why they have never released that studio Baba. it was recorded in what, 91? same with Wishing Well. I'd love a decent-sounding version of that.

2011 was a good one. Devil Doll and Better Things.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I really love the fact that it´s Jeffs work! Always thinking he´s not getting enough attention compared to the others.
    CD1083 wrote: »

If they only don´t let Stone sing...haha...or even not something like "Don´t gimme no lip" - it´s just terrible...sorry...!
  • Options
    Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 718
    edited February 2015
    It is Bad Ass at any speed!!
    Good job!
    Post edited by Peacefrog1975 on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Big fan of Pendulum, so I like it...a lot
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    kce8 wrote: »
    I really love the fact that it´s Jeffs work! Always thinking he´s not getting enough attention compared to the others.

If they only don´t let Stone sing...haha...or even not something like "Don´t gimme no lip" - it´s just terrible...sorry...!

Don't be sorry. It's comparable to the Moonlander posters that haven't sold out or are in high demand.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Don't be sorry. It's comparable to the Moonlander posters that haven't sold out or are in high demand.

• Options

TEfjWjP.gif
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    Does anyone have a stream able version of this? It's in my download list, but can't access via iPad.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    woah..haunting and beautiful!!!!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    really like this. easily my favorite song from Lightning Bolt & this just reinforces that thought.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    not got it yet but have heard it and LOVE IT
  • Options
    Joe CJoe C Eastern PA Posts: 48
    edited February 2015
    I love this! For years my ringtone was Metamorphosis II. Now it's Pendulumorphosis. I edited it to make it phone friendly.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2o3yxrz2vzys73/Pendulumorphisis.mp3?dl=0
    Enjoy!
    Post edited by Joe C on
  • Options
    JmeiiiJmeiii Posts: 99
    Sounds great. I would love of version of "Of the Earth", but who wouldn't.
    Fenway Park: 8/7/2016
    Fenway Park: 9/2/2018
    Fenway Park: 9/4/2018
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 821
    Was a digital edition of this ever released to Ten Club members? I have Imagine, but not this. I need song #50 for my Holiday X-Mas Singles ipod 'album'! Thanks for any info or help with this!
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 912
    edited July 2015

Was a digital edition of this ever released to Ten Club members? I have Imagine, but not this. I need song #50 for my Holiday X-Mas Singles ipod 'album'! Thanks for any info or help with this!

Yeah, it should be in your account and available to download under my membership.
    Post edited by rw160510 on