Options

Lost Dogs 2014

Hey all,

I was looking for Pearl Jam LP's on Discogs and I came across this version of Lost Dogs (2014): http://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Lost-dogs/release/6288365
Is this a reissue? Or is this a bootleg? Does anyone have one? The maker of the LP is wow. I didn't know this label.

Comments

• Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    Bootleg crap
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    It's a pirated copy of Lost Dogs. There's a few idiots on eBay selling these illegal colored vinyl copies for over $200 bucks US calling them "limited edition." lol
  • Options
    Ah, I already suspected that. They ask a ridiculous price for this bootleg, it's insane. Bit bad of Discogs that they don't mention ''Unofficial release.''
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    I bought it for $60.00 on eBay and it sounds really good out of all the bootlegs out there.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Just got one of these blue lost dogs and I gotta say it is packaged beautifully and sounds great.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608

Ah, I already suspected that. They ask a ridiculous price for this bootleg, it's insane. Bit bad of Discogs that they don't mention ''Unofficial release.''

All the info comes from collectors themselves. I think you can go and update it yourself if you want, or at least submit a suggestion or something (not quite sure how it works since I've never actually tried).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the black bootleg press and the original?
    Mr Bjornstigen
  • Options

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the black bootleg press and the original?

No record label or publisher's And copyright on the back of the vinyl record.
  • Options
    Thanks arnhem1976
    Mr Bjornstigen