Options

mike mccready official signed merchandise

scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
Im currently trying to get signed items by each member of pearl jam. So far im missing mike and matt. Just wondering if either has ever done a release of any official signed items? I know jeff had signed a rndm vinyl and the chicago 09 poster and stone the recent vinyl with mason jennings and eddie the chicago poster but what about mike and matt? I dont want to get ripped on ebay by buying something unoffical that some idiot signed in his garage.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,483
    Mike signed some Mad Season stuff - the booklet of the Above CD reissue for Newbury Comics and some of the River of Deceit 10" singles.
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Record Store Day Mike was at Easy Street Records and signed several Mad Season Records. I got a copy of the RSD McCready Star Ana Single signed by both from Easy Street Records a couple weeks afterwards.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Another kind member messaged me about something he is willing to part with so im set.
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    That's awesome news :)>-
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Another kind member messaged me about something he is willing to part with so im set.

Awesome sauce! Your post got me thinking that I have autographs from 4 out of the 5 current members, and 3 of them on non-Pearl Jam merch. I got Stone's on a ticket from a Brad show. Mike's on the Mad Season Above reissue. Matt's on a Soundgarden poster.

• Options

Awesome sauce! Your post got me thinking that I have autographs from 4 out of the 5 current members, and 3 of them on non-Pearl Jam merch. I got Stone's on a ticket from a Brad show. Mike's on the Mad Season Above reissue. Matt's on a Soundgarden poster.
    good luck with getting ed's

I will still have to keep any eye out for something from matt. Ive got the signed eddie chicago poster from 08 solo show (which I won through a raffle from an awesome ten club member), signed jeff chicago pearl jam 09 poster and the stone signed vinyl from last year. Plus now a signed mike cd boot
  • Options

good luck with getting ed's

I will still have to keep any eye out for something from matt. Ive got the signed eddie chicago poster from 08 solo show (which I won through a raffle from an awesome ten club member), signed jeff chicago pearl jam 09 poster and the stone signed vinyl from last year. Plus now a signed mike cd boot

Actually, I just need Jeff's. I got Ed's on the 2010 Klausen Bridge School poster that he did the calligraphy on.

Good luck on your Matt search.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Do these count for Matt or do you need an actual sig signed by a pen? http://www.guitarcenter.com/Vic-Firth-Matt-Cameron-Signature-Drumsticks-100555937-i1137921.gc

The ones he uses on stage has Soundgarden logo to the right of the sig, otherwise, they are the same.
  • Options
    Would rather signed by pen to complete the collection. Shoukdnt be too hard to find. Thanks