Options

New Windows Phone Pearl Jam lyrics and News app

Hello PJ friends,
This is relevant to all Windows Phone owners out there. I have created a new free app containing all PJ songs lyrics and an updated news feed. It would be great if you could download it and give me feedback.
If you have any thoughts on how to improve the app (anything you can think about) please let me know.
Thanks a lot,
windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/pearl-jam-lyrics-and-news/741319ad-168c-4491-a682-de20a6a2d74e
7.7.2012 Stockholm
20.6.2014 Milan
22.6.2014 Trieste
25.6.2014 Vienna

Comments

• Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    You can improve the app by making an iPhone version. ;)
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    eladfrneladfrn Posts: 32
    No prob! Can you please buy me one so I can test it first ;)
    7.7.2012 Stockholm
    20.6.2014 Milan
    22.6.2014 Trieste
    25.6.2014 Vienna
  • Options
    BigwaveMxBigwaveMx Posts: 138
    Nice app. Maybe you can add the ability to play a video for a chosen song from pearl jam's youtube channel or play the song from the xbox music store (off course for this you will need a Xbox Music Pass subscription).
  • Options
    BigwaveMx wrote: »
    Nice app. Maybe you can add the ability to play a video for a chosen song from pearl jam's youtube channel or play the song from the xbox music store (off course for this you will need a Xbox Music Pass subscription).

Thanks for the comment. I am planning to add the youtube thing in the next version.

7.7.2012 Stockholm
    20.6.2014 Milan
    22.6.2014 Trieste
    25.6.2014 Vienna
  • Options
    eladfrn wrote: »

Thanks for the comment. I am planning to add the youtube thing in the next version.

you welcome. Off the record, some years ago I tried to develop a pearl jam music player for windows phone. The main idea was play any song listed in pearljamlive.com. I contacted to the admin and asked for permission and help with the song listings. Sadly the admin doesn't care about my idea and I drop it. Good luck with your develop.
  • Options
    eladfrn wrote: »

you welcome. Off the record, some years ago I tried to develop a pearl jam music player for windows phone. The main idea was play any song listed in pearljamlive.com. I contacted to the admin and asked for permission and help with the song listings. Sadly the admin doesn't care about my idea and I drop it. Good luck with your develop.

Your idea is amazing! Shame the admin did not responde.The most difficult thing about this app is to collect all the lyrics data. For the youtube feature I also need to collect the data by myself. It will take some time but I can do it :)
    7.7.2012 Stockholm
    20.6.2014 Milan
    22.6.2014 Trieste
    25.6.2014 Vienna
  • Options
    yeah, I think that player could be helpful for many of us. I think you can use the youtube API "videos:list" to get a list of videos according with the parameter fields. the API return a HTTP response. I don't know but maybe you would use JSON. There are some examples that may help you. Here is the link
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for your help. I will look into it.
    7.7.2012 Stockholm
    20.6.2014 Milan
    22.6.2014 Trieste
    25.6.2014 Vienna
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Hopefully...someday...we can have android versions of apps like this, PJ Stat Tracker, and the Official PJ app.
    Good job getting something for the Windows phone users.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16