• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    edited December 2014
    :-))

Yep...laughing dude is still missing.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Yeah they have drop downs now, and I'm trying to find that little guy in one.. Can't find the key though.... Still hunting..
  • Options
    Ok, god help
    The person that decided HTML strands should vary so.. Fuck that's a lot of strand muck!! But I'm figuring it out.. Pretty basic really, but the varianle strands are a MIND FUCK! Guess I just need to keep reading...
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    When I first saw the "pic" button it had the emoticon button next to it. They were both next to each other right above this box I'm typing in.
  • Options
    They're ( it appears) re-writing the basic format. This Vanilla software relies pretty much on an open ended format if the various BB strands of HTML code. However you can't very easily cross imply code strands, other wise it gives you unstable seams in your format visuals. ( the end result of what we see here on the boards). This instability causes site crashes, unwanted " doors" or " keyholes" ( means by which assholes can steal our info). So, it's safest, and most reliable to work to work under a sine strand of code. We were originally under a Simple HTML code, and it now appears we are moving towards BB Codes. Which I love, cause as an old school puter' geek I know most of that language. ( it is a few off variation of the original 27 strands if HTML designed specifically for the old school BBS codes). The difference is, there's more to offer in the relation to modern day texting formats.. So I'm rearming all the new " keys" it's a trip.. I need to go buy some works by The Prodigy, and sit in a dark room with this phone!! Lmao! If Steve Jobs only KNEW!! Lol
  • Options
    By the way.. BB just stands for Bulletin Board. Which, simply enough was code written prep fern day email.. Back in the day, BBS WAS email! Iove that it is coming back!! Much simpler, even with all the newer command keys..
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    By the way.. BB just stands for Bulletin Board. Which, simply enough was code written prep fern day email.. Back in the day, BBS WAS email! Iove that it is coming back!! Much simpler, even with all the newer command keys..
    AND here I thought BB stood for Bad Brains!!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170