Options

Is Bridge School Concert going to be streamed live?

Just curious if anyone has seen that the concert will be streamed live anywhere?

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    In years past it has been streamed via YouTube but I haven't heard anything this year. I hope so.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Thanks, JimmyV. I remember past year's being streamed as well. Since they refuse to come to South Florida these days, I am hoping I can at least catch them on a stream sometime soon.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,907
    Haven't heard anything on a live web stream. Wish there was though.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,421
    the past few years Bridge School was live streamed. But I don't think PJ's set will be. Ed's was the last time he was there solo though.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited October 2014
    I think the band should stream every concert on PJ radio. Every 10c member should be able to hear the live stream. I'm of the opinion that it would not cut into bootleg sales at all. In fact, it could cause an increase in the sales. Please work on this for the next tour!
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

the past few years Bridge School was live streamed. But I don't think PJ's set will be. Ed's was the last time he was there solo though.

Ed's set was AWESOME!!!! Especially his 400kbps broadcast. ;) Also loved the fact that if you missed Day 1 they rebroadcasted it on YouTube.

It was totally sad they didn't broadcast night 2 because of a few assholes who were posting hurtful comments about the kids on their YouTube live comments box. :(
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,216
    edited October 2014
    demetrios said:

igotid88 said:

Ed's set was AWESOME!!!! Especially his 400kbps broadcast. ;) Also loved the fact that if you missed Day 1 they rebroadcasted it on YouTube.

It was totally sad they didn't broadcast night 2 because of a few assholes who were posting hurtful comments about the kids on their YouTube live comments box. :(
    Yah. There's always negative ***holes on the internet. All you have to do is disable comments because you can't really stop people from being ***holes.

It'd be awesome if they streamed it this year.
  • Options