Options

I need some help for my daughters History Project

alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
Ok...so this may be the most out there request but...here goes.

So my daughter is doing a major history project for school about society and its influences on Rock music. Since she is a PJ fan (with a little help from me of course) I mentioned to her how the boys write music that is fueled by political/environmental/social/economic/societal issues and how it would be such an honor to interview a member of the band for a first hand take. What are the chances of a phoner with a member of the band? I would imagine getting such an influential take could easily propel her to A+ status...also, the cool factor for a teen would be off the charts. Anyone??? Ten Club???

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'll give u my phone number and I'll tell your daughter I'm Eddie. She'll never know the difference!

As far as getting a real member of the band......eh, don't hold your breath!
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196

I'll give u my phone number and I'll tell your daughter I'm Eddie. She'll never know the difference!

As far as getting a real member of the band......eh, don't hold your breath!

HA!! I love that! I know its about a million to 1 but I figured I'd put it out there...
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403

I'll give u my phone number and I'll tell your daughter I'm Eddie. She'll never know the difference

I do this for a buddy of mine every year except I'm Santa Claus.

Kid falls for it every time!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Lol. Kids are so dumb and naive!

Its a joke!