Options

if you could ask the members of Pearl Jam any one question, what would that be?

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
you never know they might be reading through and think "hey lets answer the best ones in the annual Ten Club magazine". But I am not affiliated with The Ten Club so I am not saying anybody is getting their questions answered, just seems like the thing they would do, but anyway:

Dear Pearl Jam,
I believe that the whole point of life is to be the best human you possibly can, and to make the world the best place you possibly can, I think all of you do a great a job at doing that, and have certainly been role models to me, but what areas in your own personal evolution do you think need the most improvement?

Comments

• Options
    Gosh... I just don't know what I would ask them? Maybe "can I get your number" so I could ask them stuff whenever? Lol. I'd really just say thanks for being who they are, I really love what they create and hope they can do so for as long as possible.
    Ok, here's one...
    If you could be a member of any band from past or present which would it be? Any reasons why? (Me, traveling wilburies... Hello super band)
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Wanna come down to Charleston and cook out with me and the family?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Boxers or briefs? =))
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,840

Gosh... I just don't know what I would ask them? Maybe "can I get your number" so I could ask them stuff whenever? Lol. I'd really just say thanks for being who they are, I really love what they create and hope they can do so for as long as possible.
    Ok, here's one...
    If you could be a member of any band from past or present which would it be? Any reasons why? (Me, traveling wilburies... Hello super band)

Lucky for you, they already answered this (or most of them did, anyway) in one of the 10C newsletters. Last year's, I think?? If I wasn't running on less than 4 hours of sleep after that FANTASTIC concert last night, I think I could even remember some of the answers for you!
    ;)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Ok, here's one...

Lucky for you, they already answered this (or most of them did, anyway) in one of the 10C newsletters. Last year's, I think?? If I wasn't running on less than 4 hours of sleep after that FANTASTIC concert last night, I think I could even remember some of the answers for you!
    ;)
    I think KISS was mentioned?? By Mikee?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,471
    Sun or star?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Looks like I have some reading to catch up on... I probably read it and thought it was a Kewl question at the time.. Haha
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I would ask them if they could start playing Unthought Known more often again. :))
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    PJ-Cubs said:

I would ask them if they could start playing Unthought Known more often again. :))

Hank would have a stroke!