Options

** Eddie solo show in Berlin, Germany - Please make it happen **

RunawaysoulRunawaysoul Germany Posts: 53
edited October 2014 in The Porch
Dear Eddie,
I hope this is the right place to send a request your way. And if you should not read it yourself, maybe someone from your team does and passes it along.
I know you are currently busy being on tour in the US with your band mates but maybe it is the right time to send this in order to have a chance it reaches you.
I live in Berlin, Germany and know you've been here many times with the band (thank you for that!). Would you consider playing a solo show here?
I unfortunately missed your shows in Europe a few years ago and hope you will be back here rather sooner than later. You haven't been to Germany solo yet so maybe this is a good sign it still can happen. It's on top of my wishlist and I'm sure I speak for many when I say you would be more than welcome. :)
This request actually comes from my mom and me cause we both love your music and have found something in it that is rare these days - honesty, truth, passion, soul, love. And what a wonderful voice you have!
We love seeing Pearl Jam live and would love to experience your solo shows too. Is there any chance to make it happen?

I know you would be welcome in all of Europe but I'm starting this request for Berlin because my mom cannot travel but we'd love to attend a solo show together. :)

Thank you for the music and being such a genuine person.

Love
Ina and her mom
Post edited by Runawaysoul on