Options

Pearl Jam is playing No Code in it's entirety in Moline!!!

I friggin knew this was going to be a great spot!!! Please weigh in on this and let me/us know how it is.

Holy friggin poop… I know my next bootleg purchase!

Comments

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    Yeah I have a free download I'm saving for this.

"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I knew I should've taken today off and drove5+ hours to IL for the show. Dammit.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    So jealous
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    WOW! :-O :-D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Come join the thread in Given To Fly!!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Brain of TreyBrain of Trey Jupiter Fl, new to Cambridge MA Posts: 55
    This is awesome!! I am jealous but so glad they did this. Hoping a Binaural night comes our way. Love that Eddie mixed it up. is this the date of its release or something? or just completely random. Here's hoping to hear some good reviews on the performance. I would be amped if Habit was played in its intended octave up.
    West Palm Beach 1998 (2nights) 2000 (2 nights) ,2003,2008 Tampa 2000 Atlanta 1994, 2000, 2012 Philly 2012
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    They didn't play all those yesterday's so not quite in its entirety but close. Sweet night can't wait for St Paul!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    FlameryFlamery New York Posts: 256

They didn't play all those yesterday's so not quite in its entirety but close. Sweet night can't wait for St Paul!

Wrong album buddy.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732
    PLEASE release this on vinyl and in enough quantity to fend off the flippers. PLEASE!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Sorry just pumped and a little loaded mis stepped was great show got ahead of my self.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    Fucking incredible... is anyone else totally flabbergasted in a good way and also insanely jealous??? :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata