Options

Red Wings fans, you lucky ####s you are going to be broke after tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    So what exactly are the numbers for? I think I saw 10,

one shoulder has 10, the back has 16 and the other shoulder has 14 the date of the show, a flipper already has one listed for 375.00

It looks like the numbers are 10, 16, and 24 not 14.

Anyone from Detroit know these numbers?

92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited October 2014
    JB128716 said:

one shoulder has 10, the back has 16 and the other shoulder has 14 the date of the show, a flipper already has one listed for 375.00

apparently the 24 is for Chris Chelios because he is Eddie's buddy, if you watch the Gremmie video I posted of Man Of The Hour he tells an awesome story at the beginning
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Maybe that's why Ed doesn't support the Blackhawks, like he does other Chicago teams. Hawk fans despise Chelios and view him as a traitor.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542

JB128716 said:

apparently the 24 is for Chris Chelios because he is Eddie's buddy, if you watch the Gremmie video I posted of Man Of The Hour he tells an awesome story at the beginning
    Eddie got the Vancouver '13 crowd to boo passionately about Chris Chelios getting into the hall of fame so that he could send him the recording, and then said "Fuck Chris Chelios!... we're friends so I can say that." lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    I scored one of the jerseys and it is great! So glad I decided on it :-bd it will be a prized piece for a long time.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PJ_Soul said:

Have already expressed this on FB, but I don't think I get it.... Why would a hockey fan want a fake Detroit jersey (especially when you could get a real one for less money)? The different numbers all over it made me laugh, lol. I know they have meaning to PJ fans, but come on.... I would never wear a fake Canucks jersey covered with different numbers and with the word "Vancouver" on the back, lol. I'd probably get mocked on the streets of Vancouver if I wore the Canucks version of this. :)) But apparently it's just me! Enjoy the Pearl Jam jerseys people!

i don't get it either, but i know a red wings fan, that doesn't even like pj, say that it is really cool.

did you see me? i saw you.