Options

are you getting sick of all the song requests on here?

13»

Comments

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

After the Red, Black, Yellow.... there are only gonna be more requests.

They even started new requests while the boys were on stage in Detroit. Unreal.
    I am guilty so I can't complain but... only one more week and it will be back to the good stuff like Stefan and Memphis GA :))
    no more I NEED GA Requests either. they have fucked up the Live Fanview Forum

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i'm sick of everything
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Yes
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

I am guilty so I can't complain but... only one more week and it will be back to the good stuff like Stefan and Memphis GA :))
    You fucker! =))
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Yes
    just give fan requests and other requests for the band their own section, put it right between The Porch and Given To Fly that way it still gets a lot of views, that way fans can still get their requests honored and actually the band will be able to find the more easily because I am sure some get missed because of getting cluttered, besides The Porch already has an epidemic of stickies that take up the first half of the page, that new section would presumably just have one post from Kat or Sea laying out the rules of the section, it see this as a win-win, because I don't think the sticky epidemic is going away anytime soon
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    Yes

i'm sick of everything

:))
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

You fucker! =))
    it was worth it though,
    got my song, but I only put it up a few days before the show...
    so I don't feel TOO bad about it

I know, I know I'm a L-), baby

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    No
    I bet eddie and the boys are sick of them though, which is understandable
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yes
    The Porch has turned into a stupid, fucking song and ticket request forum. Put those requests in Given To Fly if they have to go somewhere. I don't read the request threads, but it is a pain in the ass when more than 1/3 of the page is about song requests, another 1/3 about GA tickets, and very little about the band itself. Keep the Porch for its intended purpose - general discussion. I can't believe I am going to say it, but I can't wait for PJ's tour to end, and I hope they take a break. That will clean out the Porch and make it more readable, interesting and relevant.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Yes
    don't forget stickies take up half this page to begin with
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Yes
    I would love to see an end to these ridiculous requests. I'm guessing hat in a few years the forum will ban request threads because it's just getting way way too ridiculous. If someone died, got married, or had a life changing event, I get it. If not, please shut the fu€k up and grow up. This whole forum is a steaming pile of posers and losers lately begging for attention and songs to be played for themselves. Let them play what they decide they want to play without some retard changing their decisions. I prefer knowing that they're playing what they want to play, not what they have to play.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Yes

I would love to see an end to these ridiculous requests. I'm guessing hat in a few years the forum will ban request threads because it's just getting way way too ridiculous. If someone died, got married, or had a life changing event, I get it. If not, please shut the fu€k up and grow up. This whole forum is a steaming pile of posers and losers lately begging for attention and songs to be played for themselves. Let them play what they decide they want to play without some retard changing their decisions. I prefer knowing that they're playing what they want to play, not what they have to play.

I like the way you think! \m/
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    No
    I caqn agree with your point though but it doesnt help
  • Options
    Yes

as long as it is not Unthought Known :) that joke will go on forever, but i totally agree with you and your observations
  • Options
    No
    I enjoy seeing what people request, and I'm always happy for them when the band plays their request!
    "A beacon on dry land"