Comments

• Options
    Victoria81Victoria81 Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 23
    To myself I... surrender...To the one I'll never please
  • Options
    The NothingmanThe Nothingman Posts: 527
    edited January 2015
    100% confirmed, according to this journalist:
    http://veja.abril.com.br/blog/radar-on-line/cultura/o-pearl-jam-esta-confirmado-no-maracana/

In ENGLISH, from:
    http://pearljamtofly.com/2015/01/27/pearl-jam-no-maracana-em-novembro-de-2015/

"According to the journalist Lauro Jardim, from Radar Online, it is a 100% confirmed that Pearl Jam will play a concert at ‘Maracana’, the temple of football, in Rio de Janeiro next November! Currently, the stadium capacity is approximately 80,000 people. Recalling that in 2011 the band played at Morumbi (in Sao Paulo) to 65 thousand people. On the other hand, the journalist José Norberto Flesch, who gave the scoop of the band coming to Brazil in October 2014 does not confirm with certainty the information from a show at the Maracana, but confirmed a show in Rio. Remember that nothing is official until it is released by the band on their website."
    Post edited by The Nothingman on
  • Options
    Costa Rica. We are so ready.
    Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow Virginia, 7-1-2003; Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin, 3-9-2011 & 4-9-2011; Estadio Nacional, San José, Costa Rica, 11-20-2011; 02 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic, 7-2-2012; 02 World, Berlin, Germany, 7-4-2012; Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden, 7-7-2012; Oslo Spektrum, Norway, 7-9-2012; Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark, 7-10-2012; 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, Maryland, 10-27-2013; Global Citizen Festival, NYC, 9-26-2015; Foro Sol, México D.F., 11-28-2015; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-01-2016; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-02-2016; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington, 8-8-2018; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington 8-10-2018.
    http://livefootsteps.org/USER/?USR=1225

• Options
    MY BODY IS READY

BRAZIL!
    2005 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose December 4th 2011 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose November 6th 2013 São Paulo, Brazil | Lollapalooza March 31st
  • Options
    According to the marketing vice-president of Sao Paulo soccer team: Pearl Jam in Rio, Sao Paulo, Curitiba and Porto Alegre:

http://torcedores.com/noticias/76714-sao-paulo-confirma-pearl-jam-e-mais-tres-shows-no-morumbi-em-2015

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    I really hope this is true and they announce it soon.
  • Options
    Pack your shit folks.
    2005 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose December 4th 2011 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Apoteose November 6th 2013 São Paulo, Brazil | Lollapalooza March 31st
  • Options
    Airfare sucks right now for November. Is what it is I guess.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,456
    dpiovera said:

I can't wait... Buenos Aires... come ONNNNNNN!!!!

Probably the only place i'll leave North America for.

• Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    Anothers rumors say:
    November in Brazil (11 POA, 14 SP, 17 BRASÍLIA, 20 BH e 22 RJ)
    Strange see Curitiba out, but, i hope we have announce soon
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    VarzinczakVarzinczak Curitiba, Brazil Posts: 71
    edited March 2015
    cardoso said:

Anothers rumors say:

It does not make any sense. If these dates are the right ones, then the band would be in tour for 3 weeks because the chilean show will be in October 30 (strong rumors). If we take into account the recent history of PJ, only 2 weeks tours were scheduled, even in the USA. Moreover, those gaps of three days between the scheduled data seems to be strange.

Post edited by Varzinczak on
    'It's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind.'
  • Options
    VarzinczakVarzinczak Curitiba, Brazil Posts: 71
    Please PJ! Announce the South America tour soon. We all know that it will happen!!!!!!!!
    'It's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind.'
  • Options

cardoso said:

Anothers rumors say:

It does not make any sense. If these dates are the right ones, then the band would be in tour for 3 weeks because the chilean show will be in October 30 (strong rumors). If we take into account the recent history of PJ, only 2 weeks tours were scheduled, even in the USA. Moreover, those gaps of three days between the scheduled data seems to be strange.

yep Luis, we know that, 2 weeks travel only in Brazil is too much. And BH and BSB without Curitiba is very different. Lets wait!!

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    seeya there
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Will we hear something the 10th? Doubtful but holding out hope.
  • Options
    A radio show in Mexico saying that they will play in Mexico City Nov 28...
    https://twitter.com/backlinermx/status/571819985527447552
  • Options
    GabrielleMGabrielleM Brazil Posts: 23
    Honestly, all those announcements happening and none coming from Pearl Jam... Kinda makes me anxious! lol
    But I am really looking forward for the concerts in Brazil, my first time seeing them :)
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable
    EV SOLO (May 7th 2014) || SÃO PAULO (November 15th 2015) || BELO HORIZONTE (November 20th 2015) || LOLLAPALOOZA 2018 || EV SOLO (March 29th 2018)
  • Options
    Bump...Keep the rumors coming!
  • Options
    teinloftteinloft Posts: 49
    Please come to Porto Alegre again!!!
    Porto Alegre '05
    Porto Alegre '11
    Porto Alegre '15
    São Paulo '15
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    soon...very soon ....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    today, more rumors
    3 cities confirmed in Brazil (SÃO PAULO, BRASILIA, RIO DE JANEIRO), another will confirmed very soon.

• Options
    teinloftteinloft Posts: 49
    cardoso said:

today, more rumors
    3 cities confirmed in Brazil (SÃO PAULO, BRASILIA, RIO DE JANEIRO), another will confirmed very soon.

I've just saw that, hoping that the last city is on the south, so it'll be easier to go! :)
    Hoping for Porto Alegre, but Curitiba or Belo Horizonte are ok either
    Porto Alegre '05
    Porto Alegre '11
    Porto Alegre '15
    São Paulo '15
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    It's possible that the 100 degree temps kept alot of people from traveling from Seattle for night 2. I came from CT for those shows and believe me it was hotter than a mothafudger. They were both great shows but I think the weather had an effect on attendance.
    Ryan said:

People keep mentioning The Gorge. 2005 didn't sell out, night one 2006 didn't sell out, night two 2006 there was a ton of room on the lawn. I heard it was 50% capacity.

I agree with the OP, there's usually alot of lead-time for SA shows. If this is happening it will be announced shortly after the US tour.

• Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    Anyone coming from USA can stay with me and my wife for the 28 of november show in Mexico, for free