Options

In Search of 1 St Louis ticket, have 2 GA to possibly trade

mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
edited September 2014 in Given To Fly (live)
I have 2 STL GA tickets. I'm coming from Richmond and am going with my brother who lives in STL. Well now my 12 year old boy is super into PJ and would like to come. I'd like to take him to his first PJ show, but can't ditch my brother. So I'm looking for:
1. An extra GA. I know this is a long shot but you never know. I have to trade:
- Cash face value
- A night at a Hilton if you need a place. I'm not talking about sharing a room. I have many Hilton points from my work travels so I could provide a place. I am Diamond which may be able to get you into a booked up hotel
- Any/reasonable amount of multi-cam Blu Rays

2. Three good TM tickets or three 10C reserved. I'm not sure how this would work with 10C since you only get two and could be anywhere, but open to ideas. For this:
- Cash for the ticket plus my GA's
- Blu Rays

I think this all comports with 10C rules, but if not tell me and I will take it down.

Thanks for the consideration. I know people get annoyed with others that show up out of the blue and ask for GA, but I don't think that's my deal. I'm sure people have seen all the stuff I've posted up here, shows, and multi-cams. Hopefully someone has something they can offer.
Post edited by mrussel1 on

Comments