Options

PACKERS for Pearl Jam in MIL or STL

HILDEHILDE Posts: 130
edited September 2014 in The Porch
If willing, I will trade you 3 GB PACKER tickets at historic Lambeau Field for your GA tickets to the St. Louis DET, Moline, or Milwaukee show. I have CAROLINA, CHICAGO or DETROIT tix available. Section 127, row 48. Goal line tickets where the PACKERS run out.
Post edited by HILDE on

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Are you part owner of the team?
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    I'm part owner and have season tickets in my family as well. I was trying to arrange it so I'd fly out to see Carolina in GB, starting at noon that Sunday. Following the game at 3:30pm, I planned to drive to Minneapolis 4 hours to get to the PJ show that same night. Would have been a hell of a day for this guy! Didn't work out in the end though with my work schedule....no PJ this tour for me, but I'll be at that Packers/Bears SNF game....go Packers!
  • Options
    I bought one share/stock a few years back. Basically an expensive picture on the wall is all.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I like what Hilde said. I am going to Detroit this fall and then on to Moline. When I drive back to Detroit that following Sunday it's Detroit vs. New Orleans. Wake up Monday fly back to Ireland. Fly to London on the following Friday to see the Lions and Falcons at Wembley. Needless to say, I am pumped for October.
  • Options
    Ok...I'll take you to a game if you take me into the GA pit with you. Big PJ fan, trust me.
  • Options
    I also have 3 WISCONSIN BADGERS basketball tickets that I would trade. Pick your game...DUKE, MSU, ETC.
  • Options
    My first bump
  • Options
    I dont have any GA tickets, but just found out my jets tickets fell through.
  • Options
    Offer still stands. PACKERS football or BADGERS basketball.
  • Options
    Bump