Options

NY/NJ - Need a ride to these shows? Join me!

Is there anyone from the NY/NJ area who needs a ride to Cincinnati, St Louis, or Detroit? I'll be driving from NYC to Cinci and then going to St Louis from there. I'll be going home after St Louis, but then driving to Detroit. All I ask is that you share in the gas/tolls.
One man stands alone awaiting
for her to come home
eyes upon the horizon
in the dark before the
darkness leaves the dawn

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Damn this is an incredible offer, plus rawpixels is a cool dude!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,840
    We can drive side by side to Detroit if u want! Lol. See u there ! Are u doing Moline next day too?
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    Gracias, arc :)
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

We can drive side by side to Detroit if u want! Lol. See u there ! Are u doing Moline next day too?

Sounds like fun :) Ummm, I don't have tickets to Moline yet, but I really want to go. I was considering Memphis, but the next day it would be a 12 hour drive to Detroit, which would suck. If I do Moline, I think I would also do Milwaukee. Oh, the tough decisions in life...
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,840
    rawpixels said:

nicknyr15 said:

Sounds like fun :) Ummm, I don't have tickets to Moline yet, but I really want to go. I was considering Memphis, but the next day it would be a 12 hour drive to Detroit, which would suck. If I do Moline, I think I would also do Milwaukee. Oh, the tough decisions in life...
    I can make it easy for you: Do Moline for sure. Above anywhere else. The venue looks insane
  • Options
    Yeah, you're right!
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn