Options

Anyone receive any Pono stuff yet?

SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
Hi I know this isn't 100% Pearl Jam, but I figured some people ordered stuff from Pono.
I tried emailing them a few times with no answer.

Comments

• Options
    dallin10dallin10 Posts: 11
    They come in October
  • Options
    dallin10dallin10 Posts: 11
    The players that is. If you ordered shirts or stuff no idea.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I haven't received anything, but from the July 18 update...

Hello to all you righteous people! Happy Friday!

First off, apologies for the delays in getting you your rewards. Per our recent July update, t-shirts and stickers were already shipped out. (When you get your shirt, make sure to wear it around town with the Pono logo across your chest!)

We are shipping posters this week, as Neil was on tour and we were faced with delays. We appreciate your patience and continued support. For making you wait a little longer, we thought we could share a video you might get a kick out of.

• Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Thanks. Yeah, didn't get anything yet and they
    Didn't respond to emails.
  • Options
    Just got an email with access to the Pono store and forums. No music loaded yet.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    edited August 2014
    Yes. Late May email said shirt reward being sent. Sent emails with no response. The pono player better had arrive ;)
    Post edited by Release EV on
  • Options
    T-shirt and Poster Rewards Status
    We apologize for the late delivery of these rewards. The good news is that those t-shirts and posters going to US shipping addresses are already shipped and you should receive them within the next 10 days. The rewards going to international shipping addresses are being processed now and we expect them to be delivered by end of August at the latest.
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    Anxiously awaiting my player. I ordered the My Morning Jacket player. Really interested to hear their music in super high resolution, in addition to Pearl Jam. Been watching a lot of videos on YouTube with John Hamm (CEO of Pono) getting pumped for it's roll out and release!
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;